FS: Mobile Like New White 32GB Sprint LG G2 for any CDMA/GSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrokidvaibhav

Technocrat
Disciple
  • Product Name: Like New White 32GB Sprint LG G2 CDMA/GSM Smartphone.
  • Expected Price: SOLD
  • Shipping charges: At actuals.
  • Manufacturer page URL: www.sprint.com/landings/lg_g2/‎
  • Description if any: Like New Condition Phone and comes with charger, data cable & box. GSM unlocked through build.prop Sim Unlock method. Check Here for Permanent Sim Unlock: http://www.ebay.in/itm/Permanent-GS...?pt=IN_Mobile_Accessories&hash=item2c7cd617d9
  • Reason for Sale: Bought for Sale
  • Product condition: 9.9
  • Purchase Date: 11.02.2014
  • Remaining Warranty period: None
  • Warranty available in: NA
  • Invoice Available: Nope
  • Shipping from: Thane
  • Shipping to: Courier serviceable area, Local buyer preferred.
  • Preferred courier: DTDC
  • Payment options: Cash, Bank Transfer.

Last edited:
Yes, It is GSM unlocked through the build.prop edit method from xda.. Method is not perfected yet, but expecting a permanent solution soon.. CDMA works flawlessly.. Tried using with TATA cdma sim card..
It doesn't require any specific ROM.. Phone is rooted and on complete stock.. Haven't flashed any recovery..

AFAIK, that method either crashes your wifi settings or may crash the system UI.
Anyways, best of luck.

There is a permanent fix available for GSM unlock without crash, but it costs around 2k.. So any buyer who wants it for GSM could get it done..
Will help with the same..

There is a permanent fix available for GSM unlock without crash, but it costs around 2k.. So any buyer who wants it for GSM could get it done..
Will help with the same..
Can you elaborate? BTW flashing T-Mobile G2 ROM seems to have GSM unlock working without wifi crash. But I think NFC will be broken.

Quick Remote app was not working on T-Mobile ROM.. Hence back to stock with build.prop method.. Only additional wifi settings crash (You can connect to any wifi if you know the password, as it doesn't need access to additional settings).. Haven't had any other app crash till date.. Buyer is free to experiment with phone.. I am not willing to do more as I want the buyer to get the phone as less used as possible.. Permanent GSM SIM unlock available for 2k.. If anyone wants to know details, they can send me a PM for the same.. I would love to answer any additional questions, but please send them through PM..

This will work with CDMA SIM out of the box right. Have you checked EVDO on Reliance by any chance.

Yes it works for CDMA RUIM out of the box.. Have checked evdo on TATA cdma.. It works for Reliance and MTS too.. Just don't have a sim to test it..

Great news. Any idea if the unlock is permanent. I mean can we update or change ROMs as we wish. Also not mentioned in the thread is whether the phone needs to be rooted or on custom recovery. Lastly can we go back to complete stock once the unlock has been completed like in case of Sprint HTC One/ One MAX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back