Linkin Park : What I've Done Single out..

And believe me guys its MIND BLOWING !!!
SO much unlike Linkin Park..but still they have that distinct feel..A class apart :p
get the song and also its video...one of the few songs that really connects with the video..(cuz usually the songs have very little to do with the video )

LP is back baby !!! :cool2:

which album are you talkin about? Minutes to Midnight is still to be released in US on May14. Only the single is out - haven't listened to it as yet..hope its good....they've taken ages to come back....

nah...i tried it...the albums avl are fake....even the song named 'what i've done' isn't actually the same song you hear on the linkinpark.com site...
only the single at linkinpark's site is true version - and i like it very much....quite a distinct new feel.... if you think you've got the entire album, compare the tracklist with the actual tracklist on wikipedia or official linkin park site - you'll be surprised :p ... fake!

DuBudhi said:
^^Why is it impossible...songs leak out all the time...
Or did you mean that linkin park can't make slow songs :eek:hyeah:

All the minutes to midnight albums avaliable for download in all the top torrent sites are all fake.

is chester still there ?? i tht he had left LP ...! gr88 if he is there...

and what about mike shinoda ??is also there....

by the way even i got the fake album lolz...he he thought it was leaked one ...

^ Yea, its fake :(

The Cover page on LP.com looks really fab !

Haven't heard them since the 9th Standard lol, but nice revival, hope the albums good !

Back