Linksys LN1301 - Group Buy from US

Last edited:
I’m guessing it’s cause Woot is a deal site and products maybe available only for a short duration.

Perhaps if you push them to buy from Woot, might work. However Woot is very slow in shipping at least this product, it may not be delivered to the US address until mid October going by their previous sale.

Guys I'm heading to the US next month, but only for a week. Will try to bring some if they're in stock and also if woot can deliver within that window. No promises yet but I'll see what I can do.

Guys I'm heading to the US next month, but only for a week. Will try to bring some if they're in stock and also if woot can deliver within that window. No promises yet but I'll see what I can do.
Will be cutting it very close, better to get it ordered in advance to some friend/relative/colleague address there. Also, with the size of them you wouldn't be able to get more than 2-3 of them in your personal baggage through customs without paying customs duty.

Unfortunately it's a work trip, and the only places I can get these delivered are either hotel or office, both of which will be frowned upon in my absence. Getting it delivered to a third party will increase overall cost, since they're in a different city. Best bet is these being restocked on amazon; available for next day delivery. Fortunately, space isn't a constraint. Customs maybe.

The ibhejo guy called yesterday to confirm if I wanted to cancel. Then they called again today stating that they have found a source to purchase, but it will take some time to reach their warehouse. Fingers crossed they manage to score it this time.
Guess they may order from Woot as they know its in stock there.

Irfan (Ibhejo‘s customer support guy) told me that woot is not on their approved websites to order from.I pushed him to get approval on this and that I shared their product link on tech forums and I know there are other orders as well. Why are you saying no to multiple orders. I have been chasing him on this. He said earlier today that we will order but delivery will likely happen in the latter half of Oct. I said ok.

Irfan (Ibhejo‘s customer support guy) told me that woot is not on their approved websites to order from.I pushed him to get approval on this and that I shared their product link on tech forums and I know there are other orders as well. Why are you saying no to multiple orders. I have been chasing him on this. He said earlier today that we will order but delivery will likely happen in the latter half of Oct. I said ok.
But to place orders the link needs to be active, many folks like @kuduku are waiting to place orders. If they agree to order from Woot, and ibhejo link becomes active, they will get mutliple orders .

But to place orders the link needs to be active, many folks like @kuduku are waiting to place orders. If they agree to order from Woot, and ibhejo link becomes active, they will get mutliple orders .
Yes want 2
Not ordering from woot only due to long shipping time
As on date if ordered they will deliver best by 11 Oct , worst by 15 Oct
Add 10 days USA to India
So I can expect it to come to me by 21- 25 Oct
Today is 24 Sept BTW

Back