Linksys LN1301 - Group Buy from US

yeah we order as a group to save on delivery charges and customs .
but non of us received a single piece as of yet ?
for 20$/INR4k it making total sense, 8k this product doesn't make sense.. linksys is not what is used to be earlier.
In consumer grade, performance = ASUS, budget = TP-Link,
in 8k range Asus delivers lot better performing device than Linksys.

Ln1301 back in stock for 33$

@anmolbhard004 @kuduku I called Ibhejo and also shared the link with them on Whats app. They will update in 30 minutes is what they said.

================================================================================================================================

They called back and said it will cost over 6k at this price. so no use going for the same. Also it will take 3 to 4 weeks to deliver the same as shipping time is high from seller and they are asking 1 to 3 weeks.

===============================================================================================================================
Spoke to them again and asked to update the listing with the new price they said it will be updated and revised shortly. Price changed to Rs 6000 now.

Last edited:
Well, looks like mine is about to be delivered. Ibhejo shared the Bluedart tracking.
Thanks for this man. They didn't email me any tracking information. I messaged irfan and he gave me the tracking ID, and its already out for delivery.

2 weeks from date of confirmation. not bad. lets just hope the product is not a dud.

With the addition of these two, I am officially a router hoarder. 7 of them : XT8, AX92U, 2x AC86U and R7000 all running asuswrt merlin. the new additions will function as media bridges

————-

Delivered. They didn’t repackage. Huge boxes.

Does anyone have the right openwrt firmware link for these?

Attachments

• IMG_9222.jpeg
    IMG_9222.jpeg
    317.3 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
I am currently using these just as an AP, and I found the stock firmware pretty decent. The stock firmware has a bridge mode, which makes it easy to use it as an AP. I saw good performance with both wired and wireless backhaul.

Thought will wait till OpenWRT is bit more stable and the changes are accepted to main branch.

Back