List Of Recommended Direct Seller/Websites (Better than amazon/flipkart)

NorthMist: They make some of the best pure cotton shirts. Their whole collection is sold out at the moment. Super comfy to wear and the colours would remain after several washes

Aristobrat: Bamboo cotton shirts. Lightweight, comfortable and doesn’t smell much (requires lesser washes)

NuCasa: Copper bottles

Rhino shield: Modular cases for your phone

Wallistry: Clay bottles

Any feedback for industrybuying.com ?
Have to take a COD of 6.2k . Not really sure as Contact Number on website no one picks up ,
Whatsapp Chat from website no one replies ,
Chat from website will not answer any query till you have the registered mobile number where i am registered with email only and
Does not recognizes the mobile number used for shipping
Does not allow me to log in with email with which order was made and account registered

So in a fix what to do with package. If this much pain to contact them before delievry then after delivery i am stuck if any issues

Have to take a COD of 6.2k . Not really sure as Contact Number on website no one picks up ,
Chat from website will not answer any query till you have the registered mobile number where i am registered with email only and
Does not allow me to log in with email with which order was made and account registered

So in a fix what to do with package. If this much pain to contact them before delievry then after delivery i am stuck if any issues
reject delivery as they already rejected YOU. Pay/offer Rs.500/- more and buy from local dealer

personally used these 2, LordOfSarcasm, rectangles' owner is really good, active on discord on his own server and on the IMKC discord. stacks rep was able to assist me on reddit chat too.

all others are also good, are repped in IMKC discord server.

also from my side, Tailor and Circus for undergarments. comfortable as ****. the printed ones might not be everyone's cup of tea lol but i like the designs..

Guys is the site bookswagon.com trustworthy? there are some books there that are cheaper than amazon and I was thinking of ordering from them.

Negative.

Ordered a toolbox that no other seller had in stock. Paid them upfront using paytm. They took more than a month to tell me that they couldn't get it. Took another month and multiple messages to refund my money.

Negative.

Ordered a toolbox that no other seller had in stock. Paid them upfront using paytm. They took more than a month to tell me that they couldn't get it. Took another month and multiple messages to refund my money.
same , i ordered , they did not respond , called up , cancelled . I did COD so no pain

From which website can we buy original cartridges of inkjet printers? Couldn't find a trusted source on Amazon and Flipkart. Is there a specific website which deals with printer related accessories?
@ibose @tech.monk
I suppose for original, it is best to buy from the manufacturer ? Most have a dial-a-cartridge service. If you are ok with aftermarket, there are a few sites mentioned in this thread.
Personally, I have purchased HP laserjet aftermarket toners and related stuff from Amazon based on reviews and they have worked fine so far.

From which website can we buy original cartridges of inkjet printers? Couldn't find a trusted source on Amazon and Flipkart. Is there a specific website which deals with printer related accessories?
@ibose @tech.monk
I agree with @ibose, in the past I have bought Canon Pixma cartridges from Cloudtail, found them sufficient.

You can even consider dubaria (see earlier post in this thread), they're based out of Lamington and ship all over India. Many forum members (like me) have bought printer related stuff from them and their contact person Anand is very helpful

Here is the TPSTech - Amazon storefront link https://www.amazon.in/sp?marketplaceID=A21TJRUUN4KGV&seller=AJRK4JF48YXA

I suppose for original, it is best to buy from the manufacturer ? Most have a dial-a-cartridge service. If you are ok with aftermarket, there are a few sites mentioned in this thread.
Personally, I have purchased HP laserjet aftermarket toners and related stuff from Amazon based on reviews and they have worked fine so far.
Need it for Canon, they are selling it at mrp (no problem) on top of mrp they are charging gst. I told them that gst is included in mrp but the service center isn't listening. Moreover Rs. 2000+gst for engineer visit and labour charges.
I need the original one's only. Any reputed/dedicated website for printers? Or any good seller?
I agree with @ibose, in the past I have bought Canon Pixma cartridges from Cloudtail, found them sufficient.

You can even consider dubaria (see earlier post in this thread), they're based out of Lamington and ship all over India. Many forum members (like me) have bought printer related stuff from them and their contact person Anand is very helpful

Here is the TPSTech - Amazon storefront link https://www.amazon.in/sp?marketplaceID=A21TJRUUN4KGV&seller=AJRK4JF48YXA
Need it for Canon, the service center here is selling it at mrp (no problem) on top of mrp they are charging gst. I told them that gst is included in mrp but the service center isn't listening. Moreover Rs. 2000+gst for engineer visit and labour charges.

Can you please share the link of the cartridge that you purchased? Was it the black or colored one? They don't offer any discount or anything? Can the same be replaced at home?

P.S. The colored prints started showing black lines on the back colored area and now those lines have extended to the other colored parts also. My friend said that cartridge needs replacement. Hope that he's right.

Thanks for the TPSTech link. They are selling cheaper on their site. I guess will have to order via a credit card with chargeback facility, just in case. Thanks.

Edit- Is dubaria listed on Amazon or Flipkart?

Re-edit- What a review on TPSTech page
maadhar**** saale bhhosdike tere baap ka paisa hai kya galat product deke bhej raha hai bhadwe saale. refund maar fatafat warna teri maa **** dunga chinaal ke pille.
@tech.monk
Brother can you please share number of Anand or any other number of dubaria? They are not replying to the mails and not answering to the numbers mentioned on their website.

Last edited:
Back