Listening Electronica

Anish said:
I've had Worldspace since 3 years now and its service has been outstanding !

You initially pay Rs. 1999 for a Receiver unit which can be plugged into your PC or an Amp with speakers. This cost includes a 1-year free subscription.

You then pay Rs.1800 per year as subscription costs.

The package includes about 40 channels read more here...

As for the Trance / Techno channel read here
err..anish i got WP with the same offer roughly 10 days back..and the free subscription is only 3 months.

infct FREE is not the right term to be used because in thebill it will show 1499/- for the instrument and 500/- for the three month subscription.

but its worth EVERY PENNY u put it in :hap2:

hey XT i was wondering if i could post links to download Asot's? i know a place where they upload the latest (232 in this case) Asot to megaupload.

Since Asot's arent available for purchase anywhere at all...i think its okay to post them right?? Since they aren't protected by copyrighting issues?

Well...as far as i am aware, for legally doing so, we would require to clarify the same from the AVB official site, coz, its available only for streaming atm. So, unless it is legally available for download i dont think it can be done.
But yes, MU and RS links for the same are pretty easy to find.

Hehe...well
heres an extract from the same link
I went and searched for most detail legal disclaimer I could find on the issue, I believe here ( http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/mp3/ ) you'll find out all about mp3, recording and downloading etc.
After you're done reading it, you'll realise that any downloads of ASOT in this case are infact illegal, BUT since it's not available to purchase, since Armin silently OK'd it, and since there's 1 in a billion chance you'll get in trouble over it, I'd say draw your own conclusion, practice caution and safety for your own good
And read the part in bold and the one after it.
It seems that there is no clarity in it. So, i guess its better to be safe than sorry.

I cud seed this for u guys if U wanted me to..cos I have access to the latest ASOTs 30 mins after they are aired :eek:hyeah:.

Regards,

DC.

Unfortunately, since its not considered legal as per the laws (which are hazy as it is), it is suggested that you dont do the same for ur own safety.
Its better to be safe than sorry.

I've got my sources for Asot. Though no point posting it if it hasn't been declared legal to download by Armin himself.
*bleeps* *PM* *bleeps* *PM*

:p

Oh btw, since i had to re-install windows i lost all my skins (styleXP and Winamp) and while searching for new ones i found this new winamp skin. How do like it?

ASOT 233 Has been Performed....

The Tracklisting is as follows...

01. Hiver & Hammer vs Funabashi - Zeta
02. Mashtronic - Force (Original Mix)
03. Supermodels From Paris - Keep On (JC1 remix)
04. LNQ - Tired
05. Parker & Hanson - Let Me Be (Original Mix)
06. Basic Perspective - Small Step On The Other Side (Elevation Remix)
07. Ziron - Edge Of Space (Whiteroom Remix) [Tune Of The Week]
08. Midway - Cobra
09. Thomas Bronzwaer - Shadow World (Midway Remix)
10. Under Sun - Captured (Sebastian Brandt Remix)
11. Sander Van Doorn - Pumpkin
12. Art Of Trance feat Natacha Atlas - Persia
13. Tenthu - Orange
14. Odyssee - 2Morrow
15. Nic Chagall - Monday Bar
16. Narthex - Bully (Parc Remix)
17. Greg Downey - K.I.A. (Marc Van Linden Remix)
18. Riva - Nova Tripper
19. The Thrillseekers - By Your Side (Martin Roth Remix)
20. Marco V - False Light (Ton TB Remix)

This seems to me as an interesting lineup:)

If anyones heard it, kindly post how it is.

me also like trance ...... now i have many trance tracks ...... i like the tracks with deep bass and little vocals ....... like Dj tiesto, Paul Oakenfold and others .....

Ahhh.....Art Of Trance...........
Simon Berry..God Bless you for keeping the REAL trance alive...I love this track "Persia" just like "Breathe (Feat Carolone Laville)".I cried when I first heard it during A State Of Trance 2004.

Thank god platipus records is still alive and making music...rock on..expecting a terra firma track soon.

As for this ASOT, there are too many repeats and repeats that were aired 2 months back.."Nic Chagall-Monday Bar" for instance and Marco V - "False Light"..but there's the New ThrillSeekers and Art Of Trance..so me getting this today as soon as I reach home..expect a comment tomorrow from me abt this episode :eek:hyeah:.

Regards,
DC.

Anyone here heard about the album A.C.E by Ian Van Dahl

01. Intro (2:10)
02. Reason (3:22)
03. After All (5:56)
04. Satisfy Me (6:00)
05. Will I (2:40)
06. Nights On Java (7:37)
07. Try (8:13)
08. Lonely (4:17)
09. Be Mine (3:04)
10. Castles In The Sky (3:46)
11. Nothing Left To Say (5:10)
12. Tears (3:20)
13. Interlude (0:50)
14. Secret Love (3:12)
15. Tomorrow (6:07)
16. Run (4:42)

I have heard Castles In The Sky and its pretty good.

She's sung some good songs like "State Of Mind" , "Reason" is also good,but am not much into Vocal trance (and I cant say that Ian Van Dahl's music is even vocal trance).Wud sound good to others, but for me it's just so so..

DC.

Back