Listening Electronica

i`m thinking.. if someone has an empty flat.. then we can organise a trance event what say?? i soo wannt a trance party.. miss goa :(

i would love to have a trance evening yaa.... pls ppl inputs.

Trance ONLY!!!:eek:hyeah: :D:D:D:D:D :yahoo:

Count me in...but i need to be informed atleast a week in advance for that...as i am busy like anything from the 3rd of Jan:bleh:

Me in too !!!

BTW guys which tracks did you miss in ASOT 228. I missed Helsinki scorching and Light of hope, both amazing tracks and on ASOT 223.

BTW which is the track from 50:00 to 55:00 mins in ASOT 228, is one haunting track !!!

^^ Thats Andy Moor's - Halcyon

I remember in ASOT 182, Armin was saying that people are saying that trance is dead and that he had proof to show that trance isnt dead and he played this track as the proof to show that trance is alive and kicking, what better way for a newcomer to be introduced in ASOT!!!!

Other Andy Moor tracks I LOVE:

Luminary - Wasting (Andy Moor Remix).

Whiteroom - Whiteroom (Leama and Moor Mix)

Other facts about Andy Moor:

"The next big thing" - Paul Van Dyk.

Chosen by Britney(Bhootney) Spears to remix her next new track.

Sure to be in the Top 10 DJs of the world next year...bye bye coxy :D.

DC.

Hey

The vocals are actually a girl singing all sorts of things which i got her
to sing. I just made the vocal out of pitching her up reversing, putting in
melodyne and piecing it together to sound like it does.

She doesnt actually sing any words as such as i wanted it to be an effect.
All tracks have vocals which have words in....maybe it is different to have
no words but still vocal

Hope that helps
Andy on halychon, I thought the girl was singing in sanskrit.

Also I was going through some trance forums, and guess what not everyone's happy with PVD being at # 1 :bleh: Lol what do you expect when americans vote for trance music.

http://www.elite-trance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16025

rofl...dont act like a n00b, hear PVDs work and then comment please....

The biggest relief among trance fans is that atleast Tiesto isnt No.1 anymore, IMHO he doesnt deserve to be in the top 3 itself.

People will take PVD over Tiesto anyday..and Armin is a great producer, but DJ??PVD all the way..

U shudve seen the last 2 years, people were stinkin about Tiesto being number 1 as all the n00bs were hearing his pop-ish trance and were voting for him.

U cant satisfy everyone anyways and its a case of sour grapes for Tiesto and AVB Fans :p.

GLobal DJ Broadcast of 29th December so plain rocks!!!Oh me god, its the classics episode..Markus Rocks!!!!!

Another Andy Moor Remix in GLobal DJ Broadcast of 22nd December..yes..yes!!!.

DC.

Darthcoder said:
rofl...dont act like a n00b, hear PVDs work and then comment please....
The biggest relief among trance fans is that atleast Tiesto isnt No.1 anymore, IMHO he doesnt deserve to be in the top 3 itself.

People will take PVD over Tiesto anyday..and Armin is a great producer, but DJ??PVD all the way..

U shudve seen the last 2 years, people were stinkin about Tiesto being number 1 as all the n00bs were hearing his pop-ish trance and were voting for him.

U cant satisfy everyone anyways and its a case of sour grapes for Tiesto and AVB Fans :p.

GLobal DJ Broadcast of 29th December so plain rocks!!!Oh me god, its the classics episode..Markus Rocks!!!!!

Another Andy Moor Remix in GLobal DJ Broadcast of 22nd December..yes..yes!!!.

DC.
There is no doubt that PVD is great....but AVB isnt far behind too man....his works brilliant too....the only thing is...i havent heard a good one from PVD lately:p Whereas, AVB is simply coming out with awesome works......Tiesto...never did like him much apart from 3-4 tracks of his.

XTerminator said:
There is no doubt that PVD is great....but AVB isnt far behind too man....his works brilliant too....the only thing is...i havent heard a good one from PVD lately:p Whereas, AVB is simply coming out with awesome works......Tiesto...never did like him much apart from 3-4 tracks of his.
My point exactly PVD hasnt come out with anything great this year. Politics of dancing is hopeless all versions...

And what has AVB come out with??

Except for mashed-up "shivers" and "zocalo (feat G&D)".

I agree PVD hasnt come out with much either "Re-reflections" and "The other side (feat Wayne Jackson)".

Please note the AVB isnt producing any of the tracks of ASOT, he's just mixing them.AVB hasnt produced anything great this year and so has PVD but the live performances count and PVD rocked Frtizgarden,Gatecrasher,GodsKitchen numerous times this year and people loved him and voted for him..hell he even rocked mumbai (but i missed it..bad..).

Just my 2 cents..Peace.

DC.

Hehe.....well...as i said..i think PVD and AVB atm are at par:eek:hyeah:

But, whatever AVB does...Mixing producing etc...he is awesome and so is PVD:D

I cant forget the contri of PVD...some awesome brilliant tracks mixed by him and made by him:D

AVB awesome ASOT series and the 10 hrs non stop mix @ Rotterdam....and many others..

Again...i havent heard many livesets from PVD this year..so cant comment much on it...but as of what i have read @ other trance forums and listened to....it aint too good...maybe it was a low year for him...hope 2006 brings out the best in AVB and PVD...afterall, their trance music is brilliant!!!:eek:hyeah:

HAIL TRANCE MUSIC :tongue: :D

ohhh i kinda go with darthcoder... heard the one at fritz soundgarden(12-28-05) and man it rocks!!!! way tooo good !! :)... i have actually heard some more of pvd`s live sets for this year and they were all good.. though ya i didnt like Politics of dancing 1 or 2! lol

but ya asot 228 pawns :) hehe

hmmm listening to 229 rght now.. seen good though.. in the start that "non-non-non.... -stop" irritates me a lot :p

229 is good...only thing is the songs are too short man....most of them are about 30 odd secs only....its more of mixing:p But it does cover all the great tracks of the ASOT's in 2005.

Its a good compilation but nothing beats 228 so far:D

chic_magnet said:
ohhh i kinda go with darthcoder... heard the one at fritz soundgarden(12-28-05) and man it rocks!!!! way tooo good !! :)... i have actually heard some more of pvd`s live sets for this year and they were all good.. though ya i didnt like Politics of dancing 1 or 2! lol

but ya asot 228 pawns :) hehe

hmmm listening to 229 rght now.. seen good though.. in the start that "non-non-non.... -stop" irritates me a lot :p

The starting of ASOT 229 rocks :D, but the trax are too short...

The best beginning of any broadcast was the Global DJ Broadcast of 7th July2005 (feat FlashBrothers) it had a track named Buro-"Pasar" and it simply rocked and got me hooked to Global DJ Broadcast.

You wont find cheese and much popular tracks on GLobal DJ Broadcast, but Markus just rocks with his track selection.

DC.

2005 highlights :

Tiesto - ISOS4. Really liked the track selection.

Armin - Wall of sound, Golddigger, Who is watching. REALLY didnt like ASOT2005.

Markus - NOW THIS IS A GUY YOU SHOULD WATCH OUT FOR! Loved each and every track of 'Without you near', that cd never leaves my car! Worth every bit of the 25$ :mad: :s His miami05 was decent too, especially the track "a dream came through" on cd2 by nikola gala!

memories_dv said:
2005 highlights :
Tiesto - ISOS4. Really liked the track selection.
Armin - Wall of sound, Golddigger, Who is watching. REALLY didnt like ASOT2005.
Markus - NOW THIS IS A GUY YOU SHOULD WATCH OUT FOR! Loved each and every track of 'Without you near', that cd never leaves my car! Worth every bit of the 25$ :mad: :s His miami05 was decent too, especially the track "a dream came through" on cd2 by nikola gala!
Ave been raving about ISOS 4 in many of my previous posts :D.
His "Magik " Series is also great and Magik 7 is in the same league as ISOS 4.

Armin: Who's watching feat Nadia Ali is normal stuff (IMHO) but the Perry O Neil Remix of the same on ASOT 230 simply roxx!!!!!!!!

Markus Schulz Miami is class but I'll have to admit Ferry Corsten's "Passport to Kingdom,Netherlands" is just mindblowing. Ave listened around 30+ times to this 2.5 hour compilation and still cant get enuff of it.

One of my top 3 fav. albums is Mark Norman's "Synchronicity", The flow of the album is superb starting with the fantastic "Touchdown".

OT: I have Tiesto+AVB+PVD+M.I.K.E's discography in Mp3 format.
Please contact me if needed ;).

ASOT 230 Rocks!!But Markus Schulz has moved up a gear and now I am hooked to Global DJ Broadcast .

Regards,
DC.

ASOT 230 Tracklist
Playlist

1. Coldplay - Talk (Junkie XL remix)
2. Armin van Buuren feat. Nadia Ali - Who's Watching (Perry O Neil Remix) [Armind]
3. Incolumnis - One With Sanctuary [Joof]
4. Antidote - Sculpture (Banshee)
5. Aspekt - Hi Jack (Instrumental) [Anjunabeats]
6. Above & Beyond - Alone Tonight (Matthew Dekay remix) [Anjunabeats]
7. TUNE OF THE WEEK: Kyau vs Albert - Kiksu [Euphonic]
8. Deep Voices - Imagenetic (Mac Zimms remix) [Noys Recording]
9. Under Sun - Captured (Sebastian Brandt remix)
10. Substate - Horizon (Spinnin)
11. DJ Govenor - Red Woods [Armada]
12. Thomas Bronszwaer - Shadow World (united)
13. Kamil Polner - Ocean of Fire (Total Digital)
14. Solarium - Entropic (MK-S remix)
15. Lange vs Gareth Emery - Three [Lange Recordings]
16. Signalrunners - Orange Sky
17. Xtranova - The way We Were
18. Marcel Woods - Advanced (Filterheadz remix) [High Contrast]
19. Signum - Supersonic [ASOT]
20. C-Quence - Endorphine (Arizona remix) [Armada]

That, is one awesome lineup, i would definately want my hands on that one:D

Back