Listening Electronica

:jumpy: :clapping: :yahoo:

Ave been raving about Buro's Pasar in my previous posts since I heard it on 7th July 2005 on Global DJ Broadcast and finally its here on ASOT and that too as Tune Of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My Friggin Gawd, Getting ASOT 243 only for a single track (hmmm...For Selu-Vibra too :D).

Thanks chiccy for the tracklist, wudnt have checked it out by myself :p.

w00t..pasar....w00t

PS: Now Aces dont come and post "Its not so great" and $tuff like that :no:

Thread Renamed & Stickied.

Happy Listening :)

PS : Not sure about the sub-genre's under Electronica - check if the title is appropriate.

243 in progress :

Tom Cloud - Told You So
Amazing Track...

If nuthin AVB's tracks selection is awesome yet have to listen to Buro Pasar. But since last 2-3 ASOT's AVB has been picking some awesome picks.

^ Some History ;)

The term ‘Electronica’ is used to describe a genre of music that relies on the digital and analogue manipulation of sound. This genre, also known as electronic music, predominantly utilizes a beat driven instrumental style that was birthed from the avant garde ‘Musique Concreete’ of the late 1940’s. Electronica continued to evolve with the help of new developments in synthesizer technology, drum machines and computers, and also through the increasing availability of these digital devices. Looking further into the structure of electronic music, it becomes evident how many different syles have been formed within the genre. Such sub-genres include trance, ambient, house, techno, drum and bass, tip-hop and jungle music to name a few. Electronica continues to grow and evolve however, as new spin-offs develop and unique styles are created, by artists striving to achieve their own individualistic sounds.

Hmm DIP I thnk most of us discuss only Trance music here, so you can name it accordingly. Keep the thread title short ;)

Buro - Pasar (Aerodrome Mix) [Tune of The Week]

Mindblowing track including the one before it. This ASOT seems to be an awesome one.

cool, renamed! :) And 'Electronica' is just fine. We may even have DnB or House listeners, all under Electronica.

the article said:
Such sub-genres include trance, ambient, house, techno, drum and bass, tip-hop and jungle music to name a few

Actually, Jungle Music is primarily DnB itself, Tip Hop = Trip Hop which is almost extinct today (if i'm right)

Back