Listening Electronica

ya! ive heard it he played all old tracks, although really good ones like :-

Iio - Rapture (Armin van Buuren Remix)

the track list is :-
01. Iio - Rapture (Armin Van Buuren Mix)
02. Rising Star - Touch Me (Original Mix)
03. Perpetuous Dreamer - The Sound of Goodbye (Armin's Tribal Feel)
04. Rising Star - Clear Blue Moon
05. Denzil & Dwayne - Force of Habit (Rising Star Mix)
06. Rising Star - Startheme
07. Alibi - Eternity (Thrillseekers Mix)
08. DJ Manta - Holding On (Rising Star Mix)

the artist's name is dirty vegas right ????
if it is then they made a remix , its really good, it is :-
Madonna - Die Another Day (Dirty Vegas Mix)

Dirty Vegas hit an all time high with "Days go by" , awesome song and awesome video. Havent heard much about them after their debut album.

yeah. The 'Die Another Day' mix is awesome by the Vegas.

Also, got my hands on Airwaves - Trilogique. Nice to hear some original stuff. Haven't heard Tri-State but people say Trilogique is a better release than Tri-State.

:no:
All trance music fans, yet noone was there for paul van dyk last week. :huh:
How can you call yourselves fans, by just listening to downloaded ASOTs at home ?
:mad:

^^ I can understand why you're not a PVD Fan

Its in the genes i guess :no:

Freefrag, please gimme ur address so that I can mail you PVD Discography and make ur older bro listen to it too.Hopefully u guys will stop saying "I am not a PVD fan" in your every alternative posts.Please listen to PVD's albums before you say anything about the GOD.Please listen up, my sincere request.

Just because one album of his was $hit doesnt give anyone the right to say that he is bad or something like that (though uve not said he's bad, but I intend to make it clear that he is a much much better artist than his "Politics of Dancing" series suggest).

Please people, listen to the artist fully before commenting on the artist.

Peace.

PS: Edited after Aditya's Post: @Ad1, Some people didnt like "Politics Of Dancing 2" :O, can u believe that..??

Though I'll agree that Politics Of Dancing wasnt that good..."Rapture" in a trance/dance album just doesnt cut it.

params7 said:
Also, got my hands on Airwaves - Trilogique. Nice to hear some original stuff. Haven't heard Tri-State but people say Trilogique is a better release than Tri-State.
i like Tristate more than Trilogique
im lovin tristate
cant sleep
liquid love
hope
slealing time
are amazing songs :hap2:

does anyone have the tracklist of Trilogique ????

Trilogique is also original work like TriState.

Please listen to Trologique before commenting on it, n00b :p.

The BEST album in 2006 so far (till M.I.K.E's new album that is...).

The 2 CDs of Trilogique rock and the additional 20 minute duel with Rising Star is awesome.Do refer to my earlier posts in this thread regarding the album :p.

err DC?? you sending the whole discography of the GOD to people who dont care abt him?? come on man.. gimme !!!!! dont worry would write my address properly and in bold! :rofl:

memories_dv said:
:no:

All trance music fans, yet noone was there for paul van dyk last week. :huh:

How can you call yourselves fans, by just listening to downloaded ASOTs at home ?

:mad:

If i was in Mumbai, i would've gone even if the ticket costed 5k each. :mad:

@Magnet - ROFL!!

Darthcoder said:
Trilogique is also original work like TriState.
Please listen to Trologique before commenting on it, n00b :p.
The BEST album in 2006 so far (till M.I.K.E's new album that is...).
The 2 CDs of Trilogique rock and the additional 20 minute duel with Rising Star is awesome.Do refer to my earlier posts in this thread regarding the album :p.
dude i never said that i dont like Trilogique (I never commented on it either)
i just said that i like tristate more........ do u have a problem with that????:bleh: :bleh:
and by the way there are 3 CDS :-
Trance
Progressive
Ambient
that is why it is called "Trilogique" :bleh:
n00b :bleh:

Back