Listening Electronica

Am having a Gaz overdose at the moment (Hence my username title lol).

Listening to his mix from ASOT 359, frikkin awesome, tracks like Jochen Miller's Lost Connection and Heartbeat's Nebula are so frikkin awesome tracks, omg.

For anyone who hasnt listened to ASOT359, please do so, especially Gareth Emery's set, thanks.

^

Hein?

Markus happens to be a genius behind the decks and trust me if you guys dont Club to check these artist live you are missing about 99% of what its meant to be.

Radio shows just made them easily accessible, i would kill to see all these brilliant wizards live!

Personally of all the artist ive seen live Gareth Emery and Mike Koglin take the cake, Ferry's Countdown might sound good but live i thought he was too woosh woosh, heck you guys gotta see Dada ( Sanjay Dutta) live.

Check em out and i dont wanna spam this thread :p

but this is the place

Submerge - EDM Community - Site Designed & Powered by 360CMS

^^ Just that Markus's sets require patience owing to his "patient build-up" and I dont have that kinds patience everytime :(. And Sanil when r u doing ur test runs man am getting bored at work, could do with some music :(.

Lol, I find Markus Schulz sets to be one of the best. Infact I have become a regular listener to GDJB which I rate it on par with ASOT.

Aces170 said:
Lol, I find Markus Schulz sets to be one of the best. Infact I have become a regular listener to GDJB which I rate it on par with ASOT.

I never used to listen to GDJB much .. but after listening to these 2 tracks from one of the special Poland broadcast ..I ve become a total Markus Schulz fan ..:eek:hyeah: especially the dark progressive tunes of Dakota ;)

I dont want to miss his gig , but ive got a semester paper next day morning ...so it seems very unlikely that i am gonna make it .:no:

this is the GDBJ ive mentioned above.

YouTube - Markus Schulz - Global DJ Broadcast World Tour (May 7th 2009)

01. Dakota - Johnny the Fox (Barnes & Heatcliff Remix)

02. Sander Van Dien - Aurora (Markus Schulz Rework)

@DC

next week im totally free man, im gonna broadcast some stuff + the test runs will happen

@Anish/Vaccum

Lets do a Progressive/Trance set next week, broadcast it a la Traktor/Ableton, been a while i played trance could do opening proggy/tech duties and you could do full on bangin trance.TE/Submerge exclusive!

P.S- how many of you from here would show up if i do get to broadcast, we can always decide time :)

ReekingArchvile said:
P.S- how many of you from here would show up if i do get to broadcast, we can always decide time :)

i'll try to log on (its a stream right?) especially if its on the weekend :)

Back