Listening Electronica

ReekingArchvile said:
@Anish/Vaccum

Lets do a Progressive/Trance set next week, broadcast it a la Traktor/Ableton, been a while i played trance could do opening proggy/tech duties and you could do full on bangin trance.TE/Submerge exclusive!
For sure bro!

1 SLIGHT issue. I'm the tech/proggy guy and you need to do the banging trance cause my cd case ends at 132bpm :p

BTW,
New Lost Stories remix out!

Menkayo - Lost Stories Remix - Mr Sam - Appia Music - [320kbps MP3/WAV File] - Trackitdown - Dance Music Downloads & Merchandise

The king has his own cereal now :D :bleh:

armino_small.png

ReekingArchvile said:
np lets carry this to facebook, been a while ive done Trance lets keep it melodic,Moogy and Bangin :p

ill carry from 132 with some melodic Lost Stories :p

P.s- Pm me ur Gtalk/Yahoo
Yep cool. Alternatively you can open with some really downtempo stuff, I'll do 127-132 and then you carry on.

Added you on MSN/Gtalk btw :)

Heatbeat's Bootleg of Linkin Park's Numb

[youtube]xfuRWg0II0Y[/youtube]

Hear their bootleg of a Radiohead song on Gareth Emery's Podcast Episode 76 and wondered what they were all about. They have this knack of making bootlegs of Rock/Pop songs. Love the build-up in this one, Kinda Hardstyle :D.

Next Saturday/Sunday it is then

2 Hours of No Nonsense Trance and Progressive

Anish Opens it up some melodic Prog and ill do the Trance Duties

will post time by Friday

So who's up for this session ,,Caammon!!

ReekingArchvile said:
Next Saturday/Sunday it is then

2 Hours of No Nonsense Trance and Progressive

Anish Opens it up some melodic Prog and ill do the Trance Duties

will post time by Friday

So who's up for this session ,,Caammon!!

next Sat/Sun is totally fine just post the time in advance.

I am in ..will ask a few trance fanatic friends to join in too :hap2:

This is gonna be :yahoo: , hope others tune in as well.

ReekingArchvile said:
Btw ill be test practicing the radio today evening , let me know whoz up ill post link here as soon as i start broadcast

do post the link ..i will try and tune in ;)

Above & Beyond - Anjunabeats series - they perform at sundance in goa... ALso PO & PvD come at least 1nce a year now, so make sure to keep track. Do look for the smirnoff experience sessions, you may find me there :p

Back