Listening Electronica

HeatBeat- Spindash

about to finish guys, thnx for the support. was a pure spot on set without any TL in mind ...dont mind some off mix in's..decide upon a time soon..so that i can prepare a TL and we have some good time and can see y all around.

TL :)

Chao!

19:10 : Umek and Beltek - Arm yOf Two (Jay Lumen Main Stage Remix)

19:16 : Daniel Portman - Costa Brava - Helvetic Nerds Remix

19:22 : Jaytech - Vela (Electrobios & Interplay Remix)

19:27 : Shawn_Mitiska_and_Matt_Cerf_Pres._Flux_Capacitor - Delorean (Interplay Remix)

19:31 : armin van buuren ft susana - If You Should Go (Inpetto Vs. Duderstadt Remix)

19:37 : Cressida - 6am (Kyau & Albert Remix)

19:42 : Kirsty Hawkshaw Meets Tenishia - Reason To Forgive (The Blizzard Remix)

19:49 : Oceanlab feat. Justine Suissa - Sirens Of The Sea (Cosmic Gate Vocal Mix)

19:55 : Markus Schulz vs. Andy Moor - Daydream (Lemon & Einar K Remix)

20:00 : Andy Moor - Fake Awake (The Blizzard Remix)

20:07 : Ohmna - Satori Waterfalls (Original Mix)

20:12 : Sander Van Doorn - Pura Vida (Single Version)

20:18 : Above & Beyond pres. Tranquility Base - Oceanic (Super8 & Tab Remix)

20:24 : Nitrous Oxide - Waves - [Signalrunners Remix]

20:29 : Sonic Division - Day And Night (Akesson Remix)

20:34 : Maor Levi - Lital (Daniel Kandi Remix)

20:41 : Bissen - Exhale (Sean Tyas Remix)

20:46 : Mike Koglin - The Silence (Neptune Project 2009 Remix)

20:53 : Heatbeat - Spindash

21:00 : Talla 2XLC - No In Between (Duderstadt Progressiv Mix)

21:07 : Talla 2XLC Vs. Sean Tyas - Heart To Heart (Sean Tyas Mix)

21:13 : Digicult - The Return (Vs Fatali)

^ Tasty stuff bro! Gutted I couldn't make it, the sudden increase in workload cause of the exams just didn't work out..

I'll definitely have the set up by this week so you can play it out on the weekend..

ahh np man ..it was just a random set, was a real good time i mixed trance so wanted to test out some tunes, needed it . Just mail me the set then we shall decide an official broadcast :)

was a good show (even though im not that into trance) - did you play some psy at the end, missed that :) next time a little moar dark/psy stuff!

I missed it too :(. next time inform about the date and time a bit more in advance .

I am in love with the recent GDJB - ashley wallbridge guest mix and the the earlier poland world tour ep.

other than that have been hooked to ASOT 400 set's of Myon and shane54 ,Duderstadt,Gareth Emery, Daniel Kandi etc

any one knows what kind of trance are the above mentioned sets ?

i think ive been liking deep dark sort of trance/progressive mixes lately. ..:S

Do you mean you actually liked the Marcus Schulz GDJB broadcast on Thursday night? :O

Wow, I simply couldnt stand it. It was followed by ASOT and that sucked big time too. Somehow heard the first 15 odd mins and then gave up on it.

XTerminator said:
Do you mean you actually liked the Marcus Schulz GDJB broadcast on Thursday night?

Wow, I simply couldnt stand it. It was followed by ASOT and that sucked big time too. Somehow heard the first 15 odd mins and then gave up on it.

XT , i am not talking of the very latest episodes (21st May) :p

checkout the Ashley Wallbridge guest mix ep. dated 14th May and the Poland World Tour ep. (7th May)..i liked them so much that i was thinking of totally switching to GDJB from ASOT.

but now i think i will stay away from the latest episode .

Back