Listening Electronica

^^ahahhaa .. :p listening to " False Promises -Lost stories " for the N'th time as i type this .:D i just love that track .

anyways any new good stuff worth listening to ? i got vacations from tomorrow :happy:

FaH33m said:
^^ahahhaa .. :p listening to " False Promises -Lost stories " for the N'th time as i type this .:D i just love that track .

anyways any new good stuff worth listening to ? i got vacations from tomorrow :happy:

Hmm, nice. Vacations are good. Am currently also on Vacation. Now listening to Man on The Run - ASOT 400 day 2 around the 250th min mark. The mix is too good.

Man on the run, is a track by Dash berlin right?

Also in case you havent listened, have a go at Daniel Kandi's guest mix on ASOT 400, one of the better ones, so was Mike foyle's...

Aces170 said:
Man on the run, is a track by Dash berlin right?

Also in case you havent listened, have a go at Daniel Kandi's guest mix on ASOT 400, one of the better ones, so was Mike foyle's...

Yep, Man on the Run is by Dash Berlin.

Found a youtube link to the one I was pointing out: YouTube - ASOT 400 (Armin Van Buuren - Dash Berlin - Man On The Run(Nic Chagall remix)

Did anyone hear last night's episode of ASOT or GDJB? Was it any good? I kind of missed it due to a very inconsistent internet connection.

i dont get it.. everytime i listen to electronica genre,, it always brings me to certain weird kind of mood. ive been wanting to know the kind of mood it sets on y0ou guys... what do you think about this genre? :bleh:

Back