Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Lying idle
  • Full-HD Video Calling : This streaming webcam operates in full-HD 1080p video at 30-fps, whether you're on Skype or streaming yourself gaming in a strong HD 720p; It covers the full action; Connects to your device via USB
  • Crisp Video Quality : Using this video calling device over wifi allows professionals and others to record rich content that is fluid, professional-looking and polished - such as demonstrations or showcasing your passions
  • Full-HD Glass Lens : Users of this full HD streaming camera that captures a wide 78 degree field of view will be seen in high clarity and detail - the five-element glass lens with premium auto-focus capability shoots and records video that is crystal-clear
  • Brighter Images : Equipped with automatic HD autofocus and light correction, this streaming webcam fine-tunes to your lighting conditions to produce bright, well-contrasted images - even if you're in a dim setting
  • Dual Microphones : The two-microphone system on this HD webcam - one on each side of the lens - captures natural stereo audio while filtering out background noise

Attachments

• IMG_20210321_014827.jpg
    IMG_20210321_014827.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_20210321_014703.jpg
    IMG_20210321_014703.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_20210321_014959.jpg
    IMG_20210321_014959.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 243
I don't think anyone in the right mind would purchase a 3yr old webcam without warranty at 9.9k when you can actually buy a new one with warranty at 9.3k from mdcomputers.
@deathblade - Thanks for pointing out.
I based my price on https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B006JH8T3S/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_7?smid=A14CZOWI0VEHLG&psc=1 - since I always look for the seller and prefer to buy from amazon fulfilled options to hassle free purchase and returns. There are other online sellers (including in amazon) who are not trust worthy and we face problems with no easy solution.

All I am trying to do it sell my unused item for a bit less than the current market price. I am not trying to be greedy and at the same time I am not responsible for the spike in demand and price post covid-19. It is just the cruel world we live in where the NAND, HDD, GPU sellers who spike prices 2-5 times the value whenever there is a flood in taiwan / earthquake / crypto-demand etc.

Please help me out with any other items that I have listed as well. I would be more than glad to correct them too.

Have a nice weekend.

@deathblade - Thanks for pointing out.
I based my price on https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B006JH8T3S/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_7?smid=A14CZOWI0VEHLG&psc=1 - since I always look for the seller and prefer to buy from amazon fulfilled options to hassle free purchase and returns. There are other online sellers (including in amazon) who are not trust worthy and we face problems with no easy solution.

All I am trying to do it sell my unused item for a bit less than the current market price. I am not trying to be greedy and at the same time I am not responsible for the spike in demand and price post covid-19. It is just the cruel world we live in where the NAND, HDD, GPU sellers who spike prices 2-5 times the value whenever there is a flood in taiwan / earthquake / crypto-demand etc.

Please help me out with any other items that I have listed as well. I would be more than glad to correct them too.

Have a nice weekend.

Just my opinion, maybe the price should be set by what was spent at time of purchase, minus some depreciation for lack of warranty and age. Not based on current scenario.

Saw this posted (along with a bunch of stuff) looong time back (I even asked about the LG monitor but my budget wasn't accommodating). The fact that it hasn't yet been sold should be a good indicator for pricing.

Just my opinion, maybe the price should be set by what was spent at time of purchase, minus some depreciation for lack of warranty and age. Not based on current scenario.

Saw this posted (along with a bunch of stuff) looong time back (I even asked about the LG monitor but my budget wasn't accommodating). The fact that it hasn't yet been sold should be a good indicator for pricing.

This guy said it. I have seen some C920 which are more than 2-3 years old being sold on FB groups by verified sellers in the range of 3.5k-4.5k. They are selling the updated C922 HD pro new for 8.9k.

Thanks for sharing your opinions @deathblade and @kvn95ss .

I wish I could get a Rx 580 8GB for the price it was 2-3 years back as well, but I do not find anyone who is ready to sell for pre-2019 price.

The webcam is not used much. Sparingly for a few hours for a couple of weeks until it was sent back to storage. Hence I believe that should be taken into consideration as well. Age alone would not decide. Condition as well.
If the C922 pro goes for 8.9, then wouldn't my C920 be worth 7,500?

Anyway, I am in no need of money and just clearing all stuff that brother got back after his Masters in Germany. Hence if it does not fetch a reasonable price, then I would rather keep it.

Take care - Cheers.

That wasn't the price on listing (Its 8760), but I'd say 7k might sounds reasonable.

Since you are in no hurry to sell there shouldn't be any issues.
The listing removes the edit option after a few days from the initial post. Right?

Hence price is not changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back