Budget 30-40k Long lasting Samsung/Apple phone around 35k

b33rus

Disciple
1. Budget?
A: 35k max

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: Oled

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, etc).
A: any but 3 years update needed

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: 5G

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: No Chinese company phones

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Camera, mails and internet

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: No preference

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New. Don’t mind buying online

9. Any other requirements?
A: should last atleast 3 years, good speakers

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: iPhone 12(after it comes down in price when iPhone 14 launches), nothing phone 1, s20 FE(but it is almost 1.5 year old phone)

why buy on EMI? A colleague of mine lost his iPhone a week after buying it, and continued to pay EMIs till the loan was cleared. Buy what you can afford, esp., electronics.
Yes, I fully support that thing to buy only what one can truly afford on debit. I can afford this on debit and would prefer to but if I pay whole in lumpsum, I would have to pay 3000 extra. The 3000 cashback offer on HDFC Debit card is available only if one opts for 6-9month no cost EMI.

Yes, I fully support that thing to buy only what one can truly afford on debit. I can afford this on debit and would prefer to but if I pay whole in lumpsum, I would have to pay 3000 extra. The 3000 cashback offer on HDFC Debit card is available only if one opts for 6-9month no cost EMI.
they hope that you will "forget" to settle. take care :)

they hope that you will "forget" to settle. take care :)
I'm very inexperienced when it comes to EMIs. What's settle?

It says that ₹3457 will get deducted from my account each month for 9 months. That amounts to ₹31,113. I haven't done it yet, should I be worried? The alternative is to pay ₹34000 right now.

If there is something that I'm told explicitly to do, I'm posting I won't forget. The TnC read that I won't be having to do anything, EMI will be handled by bank and it will auto debit from my account.

settle in the sense complete the payments on time. nothing else.

chk my reply on this in another thread - I put in a coupon referral code for the app that gives an additional discount on the phone. Samsung shop app referral code : REFXBVB6D39G

I got a ~1780 Rs extra discount, over and above the 3k instant discount due to the HDFC credit card.

settle in the sense complete the payments on time. nothing else.

chk my reply on this in another thread - I put in a coupon referral code for the app that gives an additional discount on the phone. Samsung shop app referral code : REFXBVB6D39G

I got a ~1780 Rs extra discount, over and above the 3k instant discount due to the HDFC credit card.
How much did it cost you finally?

It shows cashback credit card for full swipe too, i think it's normal credit card payment.

Back