Look Ma, I bought a house :)

goku said:
Rich Fag!!.. purchased a house.. im still stuck with a cramped room (SLB).. but am happy with it though :p

Dude... you dont need to employ extra help to carry your rig arround :) I need to...

So there are tradeoffs. But i figured, I dont move my rig around that much do i?

Regards,

Karan

Well laid out rig. I see you got your lancys too. What's the LCD on that rig? It goes well with the whole black and silver thing you've got going on there.

Oh and where's your APC?

sydras said:
Well laid out rig. I see you got your lancys too. What's the LCD on that rig? It goes well with the whole black and silver thing you've got going on there.

Oh and where's your APC?

APC is lying on the side waiting for RMA. The bastids are not replacing it. Reminded them 2 times. Will take care of it in day or 2.

The LCD is a VX2025WM. You can just check the rig gallery to know all the details :p

Chaos said:
Well talk about it.... I still have a back ache from the lanparty :rofl:
You need some exercise my friend... I've carried my Stacker for the last 3 lan parties and no back aches, and it weighs 22.5 kgs to be precise :D

RiO said:
You need some exercise my friend... I've carried my Stacker for the last 3 lan parties and no back aches, and it weighs 22.5 kgs to be precise :D
You did not look like a fellow who can carry the stacker :)

^^Never judge a book by it's cover - I used to push 160 lbs on a bench, 400 lbs squats and 500+ lbs dead-lifts not long ago ;)

Wrestling is LOL, I used to weight train for boxing... never fought in a ring but that didn't stop me from training :D

@Karan - How do you find the switch from CRT to LCD? Anything to comment?
How are the view angles on your LCD? Is the colour uniform everywhere? What about ghosting? And sharpness?

Chaos said:
Well talk about it.... I still have a back ache from the lanparty :rofl:

RiO said:

Actually, that was not coz of lifting the stacker but because of something else (HINT: Yajirobe's night out :eek:hyeah:)

Back