Look Ma, I bought a house :)

RiO said:
^^Never judge a book by it's cover - I used to push 160 lbs on a bench, 400 lbs squats and 500+ lbs dead-lifts not long ago ;)
next LP we can give Rio the Job of looking around for people who are causing Havoc @ the LP :bleh: & Rio's Stacker can be used in turns by others :hap2:

sydras said:
@Karan - Care to answer?

I believe u had seen the ViewSonic Vx2025WM first hand in the last lan party. It rocks... One word. OOps my math sucks... :mad:

Anyways, it is the best VFM LCD display available at the moment. 300$ for that baby is just enthralling.

Regards.

Well I had seen it yes...but you get to know a lot more during usage. Was hoping to get some details on the questions I'd asked as I've seen view angle issues with a lot of laptop LCDs I've been working with.

Anyway, glad to know that you love the product. 20 inches of wide screen estate is worth 15K. Enjoy :)

1) It has one of the widest viewing angles i hv seen till date. I was able to see the screen from almost 80deg of the perpendicular. It became much clearer when i moved to 70deg tho. So i can say a effective horizontal viewing angle of 140deg.

2) SuperBright and super sexy....you hv to see it to believe it. The lag is hardly there. First day it will pinch a lot, now i need to concentrate to make out the lag :)

Regards.

Thanks mate. Yepp it looks uber sexy. I also love the cool stand it's placed on.:hap2:

I think if people don't wanna do too much research and just go in for the best vfm gaming products(or maybe not so vfm but really really worth the money), systems like yours and Rio's will form the baseline for people in B'lore.

I can say without doubt that your vx2025vm in black and Rio's razer diamondback are two pieces of hardware that have really impressed me....and I checked out all the displays and the mice at the last meet....now if only Chaos would get his Dell display to a meet.;)

sydras said:
Thanks mate. Yepp it looks uber sexy. I also love the cool stand it's placed on.:hap2:

I think if people don't wanna do too much research and just go in for the best vfm gaming products(or maybe not so vfm but really really worth the money), systems like yours and Rio's will form the baseline for people in B'lore.

I can say without doubt that your vx2025vm in black and Rio's razer diamondback are two pieces of hardware that have really impressed me....and I checked out all the displays and the mice at the last meet....now if only Chaos would get his Dell display to a meet.;)

erm??? He did. His full rig was present at the just concluded Lan Party.

Worth it...though I'd like to see CM pricing the Stackers a bit more reasonably...say 3-4K less from both 810 and 830...

And Karan, congrats on an awesome cabinet

Back