Look what the Wiind bought

Did you import it? Or did you get from store? If you did get from store, which one in Chennai? I've never played wii :(, but I want to play one :D

he bought is from US i guess ....

but its avaialble in chennai saw it in city center mall 1 week before .... but will be too overpriced .... not worth purchasing here :)

Ah, I see. :) I'm thinking of importing one from US too, but I'm worried because US power supply is 110v. The console won't work here, unless you use a converter. I'm worried about the integrity of these converters though, as there are frequent power cuts in my area. That wouldn't affect the console right? If the power were to suddenly go off when I'm using the console.

Congrats !! Couldn't resist the temptation eh beech

hehehe..Yeah :eek:hyeah:

This thing is crazy though...

I swear , this is an entirely new way of gaming....Graphics can go take a Fookin hike....

I played around with Resistance and Marvel-ultimate alliance on the PS3 for hours and even thought the graphics were excellent, hell, the thing was nowhere as fun as this crazy thing

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, am camping in ur house every weekend

hehe, yeah, will get you some exercise too ;)

Are they selling the 220v version in Burma bazaar? The 220v version is the PAL version right? Or are they selling the 110v version with step down converter?

What version are you using mate?

missed out on ur post ... somehow ..

u hv a psp .. now u hv a Wii ..
i hv a psp .. i wil purchase a Wii sometime in future..

ppl wil keep askin u for the reason for not getting a ps3 or XBOX.. bt Wii and its concept .. really gives u the kick even if u dont have a console ..

PLS MAKE ATLEAST ONE VIDEO OF U PLAYING GAMES AND POST HERE ... JST FOR THE SAKE OF THE TE BROTHERHOOD...

I PROMISE ABSOLUTELY NO1 WIL DARE PUT THAT ON UTUBE :bleh:

Congrats for the purchase... :)

I PROMISE ABSOLUTELY NO1 WIL DARE PUT THAT ON UTUBE

hahaha, I'd be crazy to believe that

If you wanna look for interesting Wii Vids though, just do a youtube search for "Rayman Raving rabbids"

I swear this is the most hilarious game I have ever played!!!

Don't search for review etc, just watch a video and you'll know what I am saying

or u guyz can wait till czar comes back to chennai, i'll put up a exclusive video of me playing with Wiiiii :rofl:

Back