Looking for a decent health band

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Kindly suggest a good quality health band for a female
Decent build, precise sensors and on a budget.

Primary use would be Pedometer, heart rate monitor, spo2, purely health monitoring.

Was suggested honor band 6 but it oos and the available ones has a high price compared to its usual pricing, the pink one was available till yesterday for 2.4k but suddenly oos

Thanks

you can go for the amazfit band 7, I had previously owned amazfit band 6 and it was a great experience for me.

More suggestions are welcome guys..

Also any place I can buy silver or pink honor band 6???

Can anyone suggest an online (or offline store in delhi) from where I can get pink or silver honor band 6.

The quoted price of 3999 at Amazon seems pretty inflated atm even got the black one

Last edited:
Any other cheap smartwatch or band, which has accurate sensors????
The need is just health and fitness tracking..

Kindly chip in with ideas
Keep it around 2k or there about

The cheap ones aren't accurate, and the accurate ones ain't cheap.
My friend had a couple of Amazfit watches, and there were some good analytics in the mobile app. Even then the accuracy was spotty (better than the el-cheapo stuff, nowhere close to SGW or Fitbit), and he switched to a Galaxy Watch about a year ago.
I tried a few bands from good brands, and wasn't happy when the band kept on a table counted 200-300 steps by itself, every hour. I recently switched to a Galaxy Watch.
Moral: Don't buy cheap crap.
PS: since you already decided on a price, and want a pink one, I am guessing it's for brownie points. I don't personally recommend chinese brands (everything's made in china, not every brand is chinese), I think you won't go wrong with an Amazfit.

The cheap ones aren't accurate, and the accurate ones ain't cheap.
My friend had a couple of Amazfit watches, and there were some good analytics in the mobile app. Even then the accuracy was spotty (better than the el-cheapo stuff, nowhere close to SGW or Fitbit), and he switched to a Galaxy Watch about a year ago.
I tried a few bands from good brands, and wasn't happy when the band kept on a table counted 200-300 steps by itself, every hour. I recently switched to a Galaxy Watch.
Moral: Don't buy cheap crap.
PS: since you already decided on a price, and want a pink one, I am guessing it's for brownie points. I don't personally recommend chinese brands (everything's made in china, not every brand is chinese), I think you won't go wrong with an Amazfit.
Thanks
I have a couple of friends who had bought honor watch es together and they were extremely happy with that as the sensors were pretty accurate, then only I thought of suggesting the honor band, but it jumped suddenly from 2.1k to 3.9k hence advised her to wait and get a galaxy watch और something similar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back