Budget 25-30k Looking for a good 5g phone within 30k.

baembs

Recruit
1. Budget?
A: <INR30k

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: Any

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, etc).
A: Android 10+/iOS

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: 5G is compulsory

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Nothing against people who use them but I'd like to just avoid all the chinese brands because tech savvy folx can go around the bloat, and unlock its true potential. Just that the phone user here is my Dad.

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Daily Driver, Lot of camera use.

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: Dual SIM

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New or Pre-Owned

9. Any other requirements?
A: Great Battery Backup, Excellent Display Quality, Custom Rom Support

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: Samsung S20 FE, Pixel 6A, Nothing Phone 1, Moto Edge 40

Summary:
I'm looking for a phone that has 5g, and a great camera (or makes great photos), and can be used for the next 3 years atleast by a not so tech savvy person

Is there any issue with S21FE Snapdragon version? I was thinking of suggesting it to my cousin who's looking in same budget.
I'm using the s21 fe 888 version for 2-3 days.
Ask your questions, happy to help.

Don't buy now as the price has increased now.
Wait for the upcoming sale or Diwali sale. Use "buy hatke" chrome extension and track this mobile.

For the camera, check Kunal Malhotra YouTuber videos.
I agree with him 100%, as I am using the phone.

So when I had bought it one and a half year ago, that was the case , and probably now they are dumping the stock here.

I think @Arjun wont like the discussion in his FS thread.

Yes, it was launched in July/Aug this year in India.

Even if it is old, I think it good value for money.

Last edited:
IDK which phone to recommend you, but what I can do is warn you NOT TO BUY a motorola phone.
Their service is bad, their camera auto focus is really reallly realllllyyyyy bad. The phone on itself doesnt heat up that often or even while gaming. The IP rating is a joke because the phone camera lens fog up inside anyway. For moto edge 40 as well, 40 has non gorilla glass panel in front i.e. it is VERY VERY prone to scratches so if you end up buying moto edge 40 please buy a tempered glass IMMEDIATELY

P.s. Moto edge 30 ultra owner

I actually ended up ordering a pixel 7 in september last week, sorry I never checked the messages from after. There was a brief period when google store US was having a 25% off on their pixels on their birthday week or something like that. Worked out well, bought a pixel 7 128gb for 37k without any other offers. No regrets apart from not being able to find a decent screen protector.

Back