Looking for cheap TWS or wireless headphones

So got the Jabra Elite 65t couple of days back and here is what I think..

• Hate that there is no magnetic connection of earbuds when in case. This means in dark environment, you may drop it and if there is magnetic connection it always connects perfectly. Here we have to make sure it is connected to charging pins.
  • Not an audiophile but sound quality is very good. I am trying different ear gels and checking.
  • Hear through is a cool feature. Didn't try on road or while travelling though.
  • Bigger than airpods pro.
  • Didn't call anyone using this so not sure yet.
  • Fit in my ears is nice, don't feel like it will fall down.
At the price I paid it is good. But I won't pay 13K or even the current price of more than 7K for these.

Edit : Forgot one very important thing. Opening the case takes effort. It is not a magnetic clasp or something like airpods or many other brands. You cannot open with single hand. I don't like this part.

Edit2: The good part I like is that these TWS are multi point, a feature I value a lot. All other bluetooth earphones I have, all support milti point.
But seems when multipoint is connected, and say you are watching something or listening music on one device, the sound will cut off for good 2-3 seconds. It is random.

Last edited:
ordered these from the us, serves the purpose sound quality is amazing

Back