WTB Looking for multiple 4 TB SSD

alpha5555

Disciple
Hello

I am looking for buying multiple "SECOND HAND or open box" SSD of 4 TB capacity.

Both type of drives are needed m2 NVMe as well as the normal Sata SSD drives.

My motherboard model is -
ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming WiFi AMD Ryzen AM5 ATX Motherboard

If anyone knows of a good source from where these can be bought at good price, then please do let me know.

Thank you.

Thank you for the link ibose.

I am definitely interested in this "990 pro 4tb for Rs 24000", but spending that much amount and getting just 1 year warranty, is making me hesitant from buying from that thread.

That's why looking to find out, if there are any better options available out there or not. Otherwise in the end, I will buy atleast 2 drives of 4 TB "Sata as well as NVMe" from there only.

Hi

I see my thread already listed here by @ibose . Thank you!

I understand your hesitation on spending and getting less warranty. I have sold many ssds here and you can judge that with the number of replies on the thread and the feedback I have received from various buyers here. You are free to contact them over PM and check for their feedback and the product condition. Maybe it will give you confidence to make your decision. I have many repeat buyers and if am not wrong @ibose (correct me if I am wrong) is 1 of them.

Also if you have any queries that you want to ask me, feel free to ask here, in my thread or via PM.

Good luck on your hunt and hoping you land on my thread ;)

Guys, someone has offered me this SSD for Rs 18000 -

Crucial P3 Plus 4TB PCIe M.2 2280 SSD CT4000P3PSSD8

The SSD is in open box condition and he has said that he will give me b2b based new bill in my name and I will get complete 3 year warranty on this.

What do you guys think, is it a good deal at Rs 18000 for this 4 TB drive ?

Any views are welcome.

Thanks a lot.

Is this a forum member? If this person does not have a reseller badge on the forum, walk away from the deal.
Thanks for the heads-up rsaeon. That guy is not from our forum and I have decided not to buy from him.

Good luck on your hunt and hoping you land on my thread
Yes Ankit bhai, I am coming to your thread to buy the "990 pro 4tb" from you.

Thanks to everyone for helping me to take this decision.

Although one 4 TB drive is being purchased right now from Ankit, but I will still be looking for more such 4 TB drives in the future, so if anyone finds a good deal, then please let me know.

Thanks a lot.

Back