Looking for new android phone

Tarun_Shetty

Recruit
I am currently using an Oppo A83 Tracfone and looking to upgrade. I am not a big phone user at all, take a few pics here and there, use it for occasional web browsing but not all day or even every day, check Gmail, text, and make calls but not a huge amount. A couple of things I would like to have is good battery life and the capability of wireless charging. I want to be able to continue using the Tracfone service and keep my current number. Tracfone does not offer any phones with wireless charging. I don't want to spend a fortune on a phone, maybe a couple of hundred dollars at most. I want something that will be rugged as well. I work outside a lot on a farm. Will get a good case for it. Are otterbox cases considered the best or is there something just as good or better?

I am currently using an Oppo A83 Tracfone and looking to upgrade. I am not a big phone user at all, take a few pics here and there, use it for occasional web browsing but not all day or even every day, check Gmail, text, and make calls but not a huge amount. A couple of things I would like to have is good battery life and the capability of wireless charging. I want to be able to continue using the Tracfone service and keep my current number. Tracfone does not offer any phones with wireless charging. I don't want to spend a fortune on a phone, maybe a couple of hundred dollars at most. I want something that will be rugged as well. I work outside a lot on a farm. Will get a good case for it. Are otterbox cases considered the best or is there something just as good or better?
Moto G7 Optimo MAXX (XT1955DL) and iphone 8 and 8 plus arr your best bets.

I suppose the g7 has the wireless charging but even if doesn't its still powerhouse for your use ans charges pretty quickly as well.

Tc

Back