Looking for recommendations for racing games setup. Any racing gamers here?

Hi,
I want to buy some stuff to start playing racing games.
A console , good monitor , steering wheels and seats.
I want to be able to play in 4k resolution at very good fps.
Wheels and other stuff should be realistic as possible for what I'm paying.
I have only played NFS long back on laptop with keyboard.

From what I have researched consoles looks like better value to play at high res compared to desktop. I don't know which is better Xbox or Playstation.
I don't mind spending around 1-1.5L for the whole setup.

Let me know , thanks

Look at some benchmarks for Forza Horizon 4, Dirt, F1 2020, etc
4k resolution and good framerate don't go hand in hand when your budget is only 1-1.5L because a decent set of wheels from Thrustmaster/Logi itself will cost 30k which is still considered entry-mid level.
Also you're deciding this during console gen transitions so maybe wait for PS5 local pricing and some games to release first before deciding on your purchase.
A friend of mine has a modded G27 and he has welded a salvaged car seat to a metal frame. It's an expensive hobby and only limited by your budget.

Look at some benchmarks for Forza Horizon 4, Dirt, F1 2020, etc
4k resolution and good framerate don't go hand in hand when your budget is only 1-1.5L because a decent set of wheels from Thrustmaster/Logi itself will cost 30k which is still considered entry-mid level.
Also you're deciding this during console gen transitions so maybe wait for PS5 local pricing and some games to release first before deciding on your purchase.
A friend of mine has a modded G27 and he has welded a salvaged car seat to a metal frame. It's an expensive hobby and only limited by your budget.

1.5L not enough? I was thinking even 40K-50k for wheels + seat , another 40k for console. I already have a 4k monitor. What else is there to buy?
I guessing the latest ps5/xbox can play 4k at good fps ?

Back