Looking for sub 10k amplifier

@ tracerbullet, go get ur mind blown out while you check out some amps. RNS aka Pulz has the factory situated close to laxmi industrial estate.

These are the guys who do the sound for every theatre/ club in Bombay atleast the next time u guys walk into a theatre check the company on the speakers at fame/cine theatres.

My dad n I bought a 220 RMS per channel amp from them when i was 19 still going strong just one repair on the amp. I also have 2 400 RMS speakers from there. These speakers have 8 tweeters and cones built into them with 2 base bins. This setup shakes and drops things around on 3 at my place. I play it on 4 - 5 on my terrace u have 3 buildings listning to my music haha :)

Check it out, it will be worth it. The duo who made the company are famed sound engineers trust me dude......check it out you wont regret it. Not many people know abt them cause they dont market their products.

when i went there the first time.....we saw a speaker that atleast 10 people could sleep in......thats what they use to put behind the sreen in theatres

You can check out LaKozy Electronics at Chowpatty.

They have an amplifer called Taurus T300 MX (300W RMS with karaokay) that are locally made for abt 13k.

My friend says he has heard them and they sound awesome. Worth a look.

The same shop has 200W and 100W (RMS) versions.

PMPO is what is used with systems like sony and aiwa etc etc. that is basically the peak output(at least i think so, correct me if im wrong)!!!! whereas rms is the continuous output!!! Thats what matters since PMPO was a term used to confuse consumers!!!!!! The RMS output gives a true picture of the output of an amplifier/speaker!!!! Hope this helps Stick!!

tribalvibe said:
PMPO is what is used with systems like sony and aiwa etc etc. that is basically the peak output(at least i think so, correct me if im wrong)!!!! whereas rms is the continuous output!!! Thats what matters since PMPO was a term used to confuse consumers!!!!!! The RMS output gives a true picture of the output of an amplifier/speaker!!!! Hope this helps Stick!!

Yes indeed,

So from today for my requirements for 5.1 ch Home Theater System I must ask first about RMS and not PMPO:clap:

Hi everybody,
I found this series of post really useful.

I saw recommendations for Norge. Would like to see their Amplifiers.

Can somebody tell me the website for Norge Amplifiers.
Or the Address of any of their outlets/shops in bangalore.

Rgds,
Prash.

dude arent there any local amp makers there :huh:

i got my amp + speakers made locally by a guy who made the PCB and the casing + rest of the stuff and assembled it himself . this was in tvm , but the cost was 10k for amp + speakers :)

Back