Less than 10K Looking to buy 128Gb SD card for Xiaomi Note 9 Pro (4/64) (Under 1.2K from Amazon)

mzsa1994

Disciple
I just purchased my first NEW phone Xiaomi Note 9 Pro (4/64)

Now I am looking to buy a 128Gb SD card (under Rs 1200) from Amazon before 4th November.
But after a bit researching I got more confused.

I have a few questions:
1. Which brand is best for providing warranty claims (SanDisk, Samsung, Adata, HP, etc), all companies provide 10 year warranty but I couldn't find any review regarding warranty claims.
2. Most of the sellers at this price point is giving U1 class cards but this seller in this link Samsung 128Gb SD card is portraying U3 class memory cards but in some costumer review they are receiving U1 class cards.
3. I have also seen in many reviews there is a corruption problem in SD cards and they are very susceptible to damage. (It is a very major concern for me since no one wants to loose their data )
4. What do you think which card is best in terms of speed, durability, after sales service etc.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
@mzsa1994
Had purchased this about a week or so back

And its u3 and its samsung evo class 10 so quality is top notch
Chk the pic of my pack
JPEG_20201031_180005_7266890427753664593.jpg

Buy from the same link ans make sure you have selected the 2020 variant
All the best

I bought the 256GB model of the same as Jmak has posted above. Just buy one which Appario/Amazon are selling and you should be good.
I second that, though amazon is miles ahead in customer satisfaction as compared to crapkart still you should make sure the seller is appario retail for a breeze of a after sales service and to be assured of the product being genuine

I second that, though amazon is miles ahead in customer satisfaction as compared to crapkart still you should make sure the seller is appario retail for a breeze of a after sales service and to be assured of the product being genuine
I was also referring to the same seller in original post.
There are quite a number of bad reviews for 128gb cards you can check it under reviews.
P.S
I have ordered it.
My biggest concern is my data since 128Gb is quite a big card, if it dies then

I was also referring to the same seller in original post.
There are quite a number of bad reviews for 128gb cards you can check it under reviews.
P.S
I have ordered it.
My biggest concern is my data since 128Gb is quite a big card, if it dies then
Always maintain 2 backups
May be add one in a cloud too
Believe me cards, hdds, ssds are prone to corruption even if handled carefully
So make 2 backups ans may be one in cloud

Back