WTB Looking to buy a PS4 Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazler

Recruit
I am looking for a second hand PS4 console to buy at a reasonable rate. I am open to buying fat/slim models. Preferably with an extra controller as well.
The hard disk size is also not really an issue since I ll mostly be using it for playing exclusives only (I have PC otherwise).

But no jailbroken models please.
I am located in Amritsar, Punjab and open to accept shipping also.

Please let me know if anyone is selling!

Thanks.

It's better to go for a new one, as I was also searching for PS4 but the demand is so high that people are selling used once that too in good condition for 23k to 25k. I recently booked a brand new which will cost me a 29k. I would advise u the same unless u r getting a good deal for 18k or 20k. more than that won't be worth it.

Gameloot has a preowned ps4 slim going for 18k
It's better to go for a new one, as I was also searching for PS4 but the demand is so high that people are selling used once that too in good condition for 23k to 25k. I recently booked a brand new which will cost me a 29k. I would advise u the same unless u r getting a good deal for 18k or 20k. more than that won't be worth it.

Yea I know. 29k seemed a little too much to spend right now since I plan on buying a PS5 2-3 years down the line. So I figured I would just get a second hand one for cheap for some fun time during the lockdown and a year or so.
But everywhere's out of stock/high price like you said so I came here :D

gameloot has a PS4 Slim (500GB) going for 18.5k (console and controller only) which is currently out of stock, so maybe I ll go for that if I can't find anything anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back