Looking to buy my First Android Phone... Please Help

Well if you could wait for Moto Atrix (it's coming on March 1st here in US). I am sure it will find its way on ebay india soon. It's a really great phone and expected to be in the same price range of $600.

^ Thanks for replying but i can't wait that long..

any other suggestions please.

also,how many other android phones apart from Galaxy S have AMOLED Screen?

Thats a pretty good price for it. If only there were coupons this week you could have got an additional 1000 bucks off.

If you want a qwerty keyboard check out the Desire Z as well.

Well I would recommend the htc desire over the desire hd and desire z. Simply coz it's better everyday phone. It has perfect dimensions and will satisfy all your needs.

Also a physical keyboard is not required on a top end android. Once u start swyping u won't go back..

desire also has excellent developer support thanks to it sharing hardware specs with nexus one..

Swyped from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Try to get a Nexus S. It's a brilliant phone, and you'll always get software updates as long as it's the latest Nexus.

Sent from my Nexus S.

Your first android????? Say no more!!

micromaxa60thumb2588094.png

PS: Sorry, couldn't resist! :p

Don't know, but it's Micromax :p

Among Desire HD and Nexus S, I feel Nexus S is better. It's a Google Dev Phone, Good battery Back up, AMOLED Screen and Good music. Only con of Nexus S is it looks cheap and it's Build. On the other hand, Desire HD is looks sexy :p but has poor battery back up compared to Nexus S. Also it's screen size is 4.3", some feel it right for them and some don't.

why don't you try Dell XCD 35 that most of our members are getting from UK (as ZTE San Francisco). the same models is being sold at around 16k, but you can get the same around 9k.

+1 for nexus S , I know ive been saying this in a lot of threads but the phone is absolutely brilliant, dunno what ppl are saying about it feeling cheap I didnt get that impression, it works super smooth looks and feels great and its definetly a better option than the HTC desire HD which is probably the next best android phone you could get.

Engadget is calling it the best android phone out there atm Nexus S review -- Engadget

Price just dropped in the UK unlocked version Nexus S from Google - The Carphone Warehouse

Nexus S anyday if you're ok with not having warranty. Else Desire HD is the way to go IMO.

You could also get ZTE blade for 40% your budget and use it for few months marking your entry to Android, then jump to Tegra 2 devices when they come later this year.

arun687 said:
You could also get ZTE blade for 40% your budget and use it for few months marking your entry to Android, then jump to Tegra 2 devices when they come later this year.

+1. Even I am thinking to do same.

arun687 said:
Nexus S anyday if you're ok with not having warranty. Else Desire HD is the way to go IMO.

Thanks all for your suggestion.
i bought HTC Desire HD Today. :)
the main reason i went for it was it's looks,4.3" Screen,not to mention the awesome HTC Sense.

Zloyd said:
Price just dropped in the UK unlocked version
It's 430GBP. From ebay.co.in only you can get it around 30K.

NAV33N said:
Thanks all for your suggestion.
i bought HTC Desire HD Today. :)
the main reason i went for it was it's looks,4.3" Screen,not to mention the awesome HTC Sense.
Whoo....Congrats on your purchase :D Post pics asap :clap:

Back