Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Unused
I have two Louqe Ghost S1 Mk III's up for sale here. I purchased them with the intention of turning them into NAS's but the sheer amount of computers I have means that I need to move to racked systems.

They were purchased from StacksKB during the third week of February this year. They're both unused, I have not installed any components in them or even disassembled them.

They're both identical and come with the Gen4+ Cobalt Riser Cable and pass through power cable but no screws or any other hardware or the vegan leather tag.

Payment needs to be done in full beforehand and you have one day after delivery to check the package for damages (shiprocket hasn't been accepting claims for damages past 48 hours lately). Photos of external damages need to be taken before the package is opened. But the chance of any damage happening is very slim, I cover my packages with two layers of thermocol.

There's no warranty from StacksKB or Louqe on these and the riser cable is untested since it's inside the cabinet and I haven't opened it up. Consider the riser cable as a bonus if it works with your card/motherboard otherwise you might need to purchase a compatible replacement. Those were the same conditions that I agreed to when I purchased these.

I've priced them at the same price that I paid for them which includes shipping however I would prefer local pick up.

Attachments

• IMG_20230920_211052.jpg
    IMG_20230920_211052.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_20230920_211113.jpg
    IMG_20230920_211113.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 475
Back