Luminous 3500 VA Home Inverter buying advice

TestLink

Recruit
Hi, I am looking to buy a Luminous 3500 VA home inverter with Luminous 150AH (4 No) 48 V System. Any idea about the latest price for this ? Also how good is this system. Thanks...

What's the total load and what kind of load are you going to be running on this system?
It says that it can handle upto twice the capacity for a few seconds (high in-rush current in case of motor or pump), but in reality, I've seen it doesn't even run a 1.5HP pump. It can run it but not able to start it due to high in-rush current.
I bought the inverter for 11k during some sale 2 years ago and Luminous solar batteries for 13.2k a piece. The prices for solar batteries must have increased because earlier they were in the 5% GST category, but I believe they are now under 18% GST. Normal batteries are under 28%,I believe.

Hi, I am looking to buy a Luminous 3500 VA home inverter with Luminous 150AH (4 No) 48 V System. Any idea about the latest price for this ? Also how good is this system. Thanks...
I got the 4kv model with 200 / 220 AH batteries for around 80 k. get the inverter online if expensive offline. and get the battries from local shop. they are cheap and easy to rma or replace plus local guy gives better service. for the same size batteries I would have to spend 7k to 10k more per battery.

Back