Lynx-India - Soundmagic PL30 Mid End IEM Earphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amarbir I have booked a pl-30 on your site. Since i am ordering for the first time can you please tell me how to go about it. Also i will be doing an online transfer into your bank account so can you give me your bank details as well. I have booked for the same price quoted on the site- there is no special discount to the TE people on this deal right?

regards,

i am interested and final cost to mumbai would be 1222 + 85 =1307rs
"I wanted detail extra product which is included and normally how many days required to get delivered after payment is confirm "Even i post a reply in a same thread also

And most imp get me your neft tranfer detail so that i can confirm payment

-Thanks
Kunal

askkunal said:
i am interested and final cost to mumbai would be 1222 + 85 =1307rs

"I wanted detail extra product which is included and normally how many days required to get delivered after payment is confirm "Even i post a reply in a same thread also

And most imp get me your neft tranfer detail so that i can confirm payment

-Thanks

Kunal

Kunal ,

I will Update My first Post with ordering Details

stoned_survival said:
Hi Amarbir I have booked a pl-30 on your site. Since i am ordering for the first time can you please tell me how to go about it. Also i will be doing an online transfer into your bank account so can you give me your bank details as well. I have booked for the same price quoted on the site- there is no special discount to the TE people on this deal right?

regards,
Hi Amarbir, I have included my earlier post. Can yous end me your bank details ? :)
Also i have not mentioned that i am for TE in the order -will that effect since the price is same here and there?

stoned_survival said:
Hi Amarbir, I have included my earlier post. Can yous end me your bank details ? :)
Also i have not mentioned that i am for TE in the order -will that effect since the price is same here and there?

Hi Amarbir,

Is this deal off or somethign!?! you dont seem to eply to this thread?!?!

stoned_survival said:
Hi Amarbir,

I have ordered the pl-30 on ebay from lynx-india

When will you ship them to me? :)

Boss ,

From Ebay ? Today You Did I Will Ship Tomorrow I Have Stocks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back