Magzter Gold subscription Sharing - Rs.500 for one year

I bought magzter gold using this same offer thru freecharge and got cashback of 2k after 3 months.
Well if that's the case, then I guess whosoever among us does the transaction and if there is any cashback through the said offer then i m sure we all will share [emoji4]

I've made an account on gopaisa.com, and can make the purchase through them. I don't think there's a cashback offer running at the moment, but if I get anything I'll share it with everyone who's taken a subscription.
It's for 3 years - which works out to Rs.1100 per head.
If anybody wants my second slot, I can transfer it to him/her.
If everyone's okay with transferring the money to me via UPI (I don't have Google Pay), I'll go ahead and make the purchase, and we can share email id's and my UPI details in the whatsapp group so that I can add you'll to the plan.

I've made an account on gopaisa.com, and can make the purchase through them. I don't think there's a cashback offer running at the moment, but if I get anything I'll share it with everyone who's taken a subscription.
If everyone's okay with transferring the money to me via UPI (I don't have Google Pay), I'll go ahead and make the purchase, and we can share email id's and my UPI details in the whatsapp group so that I can add you'll to the plan.

If by chance there is any cashback, make sure you completely disable ad block in your browser. Else just remove it temporarily else cashback is sometimes not tracked properly.

Shared email id with you dear
Thanks for doing the hard work on our behalf
Appreciate it [emoji106]

Last edited:
Instant. Once I did that, I asked all members for their email id's and invited them from my login so all of them can register with their own email id's.
Everyone I've added to the family group has access to the gold subscription. However, I still can't read anything from my account, though it does show that my account has a 3yr gold subscription. I've written to customer support, and need to wait for them to get back to me - up to 72 hours!

I'm in for 1 slot. If we can't find a taker for the 5th slot, then I can take 2.
looks like Im out of Logispath's group even though I communicated in this thread as well (also confirmed with rakesrules too) . superb communication :/. Anyway,
Do you have any slot left @ch@ts / JMak @JMak for me ?? years doesnt matter, just want a slot

looks like Im out of Logispath's group even though I communicated in this thread as well (also confirmed with rakesrules too) . superb communication :/. Anyway,
Do you have any slot left @ch@ts / JMak @JMak for me ?? years doesnt matter, just want a slot
Bro we kept waiting for your response and we shouted your ID many times but none of us received any intimation from your side.

Check with @ch@ts and @logistopath plz if the guy above was included or not.

I have dropped a message to the guys at our whatsapp group.

There were only a few hours left for the offer, so we went ahead and availed it, without knowing if there was a fifth member. We had tried contacting @Striker10 for a while, and since he didn't answer I took two slots for myself. The previous group was for a 1 year plan, so we couldn't automatically assume that he'd want a 3 yr subscription. Plus we tried contacting him for 2-3 days and there was no response.
I don't really need 2 slots and can let one go, but there's a problem with the account I bought the gold membership from. It show's that it's got the gold membership, but it doesn't have access to any content. I've written to customer support about this, and am waiting to hear back from them. In the meantime I'm using the second slot, but once the primary account gets sorted I can transfer it to who ever wants it.
I think @puns should get first preference as he confirmed that he was okay with Rs.1100 for 3 yrs first.
Anyway, as it turns out the offer has been extended for a few days more, and since there's at least 3 people who are interested in it, maybe you'll should try forming another group?

There were only a few hours left for the offer, so we went ahead and availed it, without knowing if there was a fifth member. We had tried contacting @Striker10 for a while, and since he didn't answer I took two slots for myself. The previous group was for a 1 year plan, so we couldn't automatically assume that he'd want a 3 yr subscription. Plus we tried contacting him for 2-3 days and there was no response.
I don't really need 2 slots and can let one go, but there's a problem with the account I bought the gold membership from. It show's that it's got the gold membership, but it doesn't have access to any content. I've written to customer support about this, and am waiting to hear back from them. In the meantime I'm using the second slot, but once the primary account gets sorted I can transfer it to who ever wants it.
I think @puns should get first preference as he confirmed that he was okay with Rs.1100 for 3 yrs first.
Anyway, as it turns out the offer has been extended for a few days more, and since there's at least 3 people who are interested in it, maybe you'll should try forming another group?
Fair enough
@Striker10 buddy start a new group asap mate
As @ch@ts said there are more folks willing so get this done asap
Take care

how will you change the email id of account. you must have used 2 email ids for the 2 account ?

Back