Mah BEAST!.....Please rate my rig on 10

I won't believe the pics are the OP's own without username+date written on a piece of paper in each of them... he probably stole them along with the config off someone at overclock.net :p

Yeah......it even beats 2x6970......and a 6990 too...xD

EDIT: That's called stating the obvious!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

chiron said:
I won't believe the pics are the OP's own without username+date written on a piece of paper in each of them... he probably stole them along with the config off someone at overclock.net :p

OMG! dude....you are seriously INSANE.....anyways i'll be uploading those pics too (with username and date)..JUST COZ I LOVE U :eek:hyeah:

But then later don't say that I edited the photos using photoshop:D

BTW guys....please help me find HARD DRIVE CAGes (with front fan mount)

He was banned for using SMS lingo and posting hurtful comments at Dr.Sankhadeep's thread if i am not mistaken :|

anyway the Ban isn't permanent and the guy will be back hopefully :)

HELLO PEEPS!

So Im finally back with a BANG, after a one week long BAN which seemed like AGES.....

@funkysourav...... I agree that I INFRINGED the SMS lingo rule, though I apologised for that immediately after being warned by the mod....AND by the way I was just trying to help the OP>

xOVErClOcKeRx said:
OMG.....just coz of high temps, you're wanting to downgrade....FAIL....If uve got such bulgy pockets...why not go for another mobo with better spacing b/w pcie slots...just like the Asus Rampage III extreme...OR switch to water cooling

But, the cheap solution is to mount a high rpm/cfm fan blowing air perpendicular to ur sli setup....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BTW...How can i display my specs as an image...just like ur sig?

Back