Car & Bike Mahindra XUV700

MG has very bad after support. 2 friends bought Hector in Chandigarh and they are repenting now.
Adding to this, tread with caution with Kia as well. Though it's too early to speak as these companies haven't even completed 5 years in India yet so we can only report about first few services/sale experience mostly -

This one piqued my interest but given history of Gen 1 Mahindras and general lack of refinement in fit and finish of MnM vehicles, would skip this for my first car. Looking to buy one around Diwali and currently considering Seltos under 15lac bracket. Anything better, can't seem to find. Need is to ferry 4-5 people comfortably with 4-5 suitcases in the back.
Did you check out the Toyota Yaris?

You can comfortably get a version with all bells and whistles and not exceed your budget. It is a proper sedan with big boot. I have heard that the engine is CNG compatible as well and even after installing CNG cylinder, a lot of space is left in the boot.
It has 1.5L petrol engine and is available with CVT auto transmission as well.

Kia has become arrogant, especially their dealers as it sold over 2 Lakh cars. But this will slow down in the coming year as there will be competition from Hyundai/Maruti/Mahindra and Tata.

Back