make.believe

Display is crisp, sharp and watching FULL HD movies is awsome. :D Sorry for replying...feel like hijacking..

LOL

Like to add on Full HD things and letters seem to be small and person with sight problem will surely have some hard time..still there are ways...

But it rocks Full 1080 @ 15.5"

:D :eek:hyeah:

Not able to multi-quote. Thanks guys. Still have to try games on it. @thunder.dragon, have you tried nfs games like shift and others ? are they smooth and at what RES. ? The display is crisp but text/icons are small but full hd :p i like it. What software/codec are you using to play mkvs ? i prefer my old acer for mkvs. :( tell me if im doing somethin wrong.

Thanks everyone.

@VOiLA
I use the KLM Codec pack only and KM Player for more features. All movies (Full HD) seems awsome.
I ran AC2, Dirt2 and some others don't have time for more..Dirt2 was kinda Laggy in Highest Possible settings as in Full HD
I only game @ FUll HD so in Dirt2 I had to lower the post processing to medium and some other resource hoggging feature to high/medium...
GTA4 is very much playable with all eyecandy on in Full HD no hiccups..
AC2 is running smooth with AA @4x(I tried 8X but it was laggy)..

In case of OLD games like Farcry2, Shift I believe it will run in FUllHD with all eyecandy on..
Try it and Update me..I dont have much time to play :(
Also Just Cause2 was running @ 8x AA in full HD with all set to maximum(or one /to setting to medium)

Congrats on the purchase Voila!

thunder.dragon said:
@vOILA..

Congrats on this purchase mate... good buy... but shortly you are going to realize how HOT(not in look but in temps) its in Loo season... Battery Drains fast on full HD and Gaming max of 1hr or so...sadly..

Battery, and the heat is the spoiler but otherwise it ROcks..

Are you onto Gaming...I bought the same lappy for Gaming on Move only...

Runs AC2 Smoothly in Full HD same for JC2, Crysis.. HD5650 rocks..

Whats your opinion?
That is the same with all laptops that have a powerful graphics card in them (or even a dedicated one for that matter). Even the ASUS G73 ( which is truly a gaming monster ) gives you around 1-1.5 hours..

Thanks @Sei.

@thunder.dragon do you have any problem with esata combo port ? it seems loose while connecting usb devices like an external mouse.

How much cpu % usage for 720p and 1080p with everything turned off ? i.e only km player running.

Thanks

Back