Malaysia Show off 56K warning

^ err i open the box and throw away also use few box and also make the fake bill max custom duty allow 25k free inside ;)

but i have purchase worth upto 41k

that why i am physician hearing in department so the airport office security allow me to go aiport no issue after i arrivals to India

p.s i am already at India 1 week ago and brought all drool stuff :D

@thetoxicmind

lol u already bought normal stuff from hong kong :p p.s i am plan to get 5850 or 5870 if my cash is already short out of budget or i can update i5 not sure i must dream ;)

Arun.P said:
@thetoxicmind

lol u already bought normal stuff from hong kong :p p.s i am plan to get 5850 or 5870 if my cash is already short out of budget or i can update i5 not sure i must dream ;)

LOL. What are you talking about !? :S And from Hong Kong !? :p

So you removed the boxes and stuff and put them in normal boxes they wouldn't suspect anything and you can provide the fake bills if asked,is that what you're saying?

^ err why did u bump up the old thread :| past 1 months btw i already bought some hardware stuff such amd rig update but did not post the show off last week :p

True show off bro thatswhy :)

Arun.P said:
^ err why did u bump up the old thread :| past 1 months btw i already bought some hardware stuff such amd rig update but did not post the show off last week :p

Arun.P said:

now add those here. :p

that was nice showoff.:eek:hyeah::D

got some few update :D

the new amd phenom x/2 550 unlock to quad stable at new batch 093xxx no remember

with biostar 790 GXE 128 mb also 1 TB Samusng and and GTX 280 :eek:hyeah: AND CORSAIR 750 TX :p

Back