Maria Sharapova doesn't know Sachin Tendulkar - do you care?

On the other hand,

Guys here are posting as if they care for her more than one who did a splendid job for their own country. No problem with what she said nor with she knowing not knowing. If you are hurt with the postings on fb then defend them their itself, why shout here !
No where did anyone mention that Sachin didn't do anything for Indian cricket. Those who follow cricket know who he is already. Whether we care more about Sharapova or Sachin is a personal choice.

This is a parallel thread to discuss about the topic. Don't say what we can or cannot discuss here.

BrjOGyiCYAAiuMG.png:large

I am so proud now

No where did anyone mention that Sachin didn't do anything for Indian cricket. Those who follow cricket know who he is already. Whether we care more about Sharapova or Sachin is a personal choice.

This is a parallel thread to discuss about the topic. Don't say what we can or cannot discuss here.

Yes we can discuss everything, but saying shit about a sport or person own your own is okay ?

Its shameful for sports person to not know a legend of another sports.

Billions follow Sachin for his cricket, don`t know how much people in world follow Maria Sharapova for just her tennis.
LOL Indians. Why is it shameful? Maybe she doesnt give a shit. Does she have to abide by your expectations? What quitiyapa is this.

On the other hand,

Guys here are posting as if they care for her more than one who did a splendid job for their own country. No problem with what she said nor with she knowing not knowing. If you are hurt with the postings on fb then defend them their itself, why shout here !
HAHAHA Dude im a Sachin Fan, I share my B'day with him. Absolutely proud of his sporting capabilities. But lets stop pretending he did it for his country. Fine she doesnt know who sachin is. Big deal. Don't be an egomaniac.[DOUBLEPOST=1404385273][/DOUBLEPOST]Also anyone asking who is Maria Sharapova, Well she is hotness wrapped in a mini skirt that also happens to play spectacular Tennis.

1::Beauty having brains....First mistake .If she had she might have been Ceo or coo or something of google or FB.(..Just joking)

2::Sharapova belongs to a country where children are thrown into sports from childhood and they get no time to interact with outer world or understand what goes on here and there unless they are famous enough to earn handsomely.ANd once sharopova does why in this world will she be interested in Cricket.

3::The way we see Cricket in our country on television its not true for other countries.They might be flooded with some other local sports.Here BCCI have brain washed and created larger than life figures(I am not talking about Sachin)as if all other big sportsmen have no weightage.Thats the reason excluding cricket no other sportsperson has big fan following (exclusion beauties on which people die whether it was mirza or nehwal or ashwini ponappa or jwala gutta).

4::I have a feeling if SACHIN was born today than he wont have been a big icon in today T20 world which will surely drop the shelf life of players.But same hold true for BRADMEN ,if he was born in ODI time.But ofcourse Cricket is a good topic to debate any time and thats why its famous here.Everyone is true .And everyone has a point.

I could not stop laughing on the first one,Alia Bhatt . I never knew that there were meme`s on Alia Bhatt as well. See what this has gotten all of us into . Argument - a healthy one of course.

I guess TE has some monthly quota for useless GT threads with its useless discussions (already 3 pages! WoW!) . First it was Being.Smart's threads , now this.

Back