Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

OT
Some posts I see are sealed units of anything off of flipkart , amazon and immediately on sale after buying . I don't understand the logic behind this . If you did not want it why did you buy it ... and now if you don't need it why don't you return if ?
PS No offence intended to anyone here . I just don't understand this so I asked .
Mods feel free to delete if my post adds no value to this thread .
Cheers ! .
Capitalize! They buy cheap to gain a few hundred or thousand Rupees in profit when they sell after the sale is over. Isn't that self-understood?

In the case of the person whom which I think you're implying the board was sold for about Rs.14250 on a steep discount which was available to all. Now it's easy money for seller if buyer isn't aware.

Last edited:
I'm not implying about anybody specific . When I read the tech enclave through Tapatalk these posts come up . I honestly don't even bother to see the user name of the poster .
Sorry for more OT .

I remember there was a guy trying to sell 2TB SN850 drives that he bought for real cheap due to a pricing error on amazon and he was heavily criticized by a certain member and now that certain member is doing the same thing.

I remember there was a guy trying to sell 2TB SN850 drives that he bought for real cheap due to a pricing error on amazon and he was heavily criticized by a certain member and now that certain member is doing the same thing.
Lot's of hypocrites here buddy, they'll criticize scalpers when it's them who is buying, they ask sellers for 30% off on relatively new products, but when it's their turn to sell stuff, all the things they expect from others is conveniently forgotten. All the 'ethics' they claimed to have vanishes.

and now if you don't need it why don't you return if ?
Problem is you cannot get it refunded anymore. You can only get the item replaced with another piece. This also thanks to many Indians scamming the sellers on Amazon. The old return/refund policy was heavily misused.
PS No offence intended to anyone here . I just don't understand this so I asked .
If this kind of queries offend sellers then I don't know anymore.

same story by another person with new gen GPUs, buying for cheaper and selling for higher price, also criticizing others for pricing on their sale thread.

same story by another person with new gen GPUs, buying for cheaper and selling for higher price, also criticizing others for pricing on their sale thread.
Like he said..
Lot's of hypocrites here buddy, they'll criticize scalpers when it's them who is buying, they ask sellers for 30% off on relatively new products, but when it's their turn to sell stuff, all the things they expect from others is conveniently forgotten. All the 'ethics' they claimed to have vanishes.

Jealousy man! They could not stand nor see others earning hefty monies while giving them gyan and ranting and silently they follow the same policy while choking their ears ignoring same ranting on them..

People should stop judging others without knowing the background ;)
Some folks live to give gyaan
Don't sell so high
Don't buy so low

Last edited:
As long as it's free nothing can stop people giving gyaan, i don't get the point of this thread when there's no moderation for people trying to provoke others directly/indirectly. It's not like their gyaan is hidden to the people they're referring, at least keep it off this thread and stick with the gyaan thread.

1) Comparing 2 different cards should not constitute as price check.
2) Please do mind how you gents speak. OP's initial statements were rude, reciprocated by the recipient.
I still think two different company cards of the same base product can be compared.
And yes I'm sorry, i reciprocated.

I still think two different company cards of the same base product can be compared.
And yes I'm sorry, i reciprocated.
Compared for performance and value for money not for brand value perception.

This is like saying someone bought a Dyson vacuum cleaner and you're saying oh on Amazon I see one vacuum cleaner by some other cheap brand selling for fraction of the cost.
Every AIB will have a difference in price according to their brand value and perception in market and you need to understand that. If not, then simply don't comment and be entitled to your opinion.

This has started a good debate though on the topic that are the cards from different manufacturers the same? should the price differential be justified?

On one hand there is brand perception and perceived value on the other hand these are all identical CPUs just assembled by board partners as per NVIDIA specs

Idk maybe if there is performance delta between same cards of different brand due to better cooling/ components than the price difference can be quantified it's really hard to put a value on subjective brand value/ perception idk :/

Everyone please chime in

ASUS demands a premium because of the gargantuan and efficient cooling solution they employ. According to some people its overkill for this chip. However there is a market for this premium solution and people are ready to pay. Hence the product.
That actually helps when it comes to Indian summer. I would take Rog over suprim anyday for the extra premium. Op sorry for ot, free bump.

As long as it's free nothing can stop people giving gyaan, i don't get the point of this thread when there's no moderation for people trying to provoke others directly/indirectly. It's not like their gyaan is hidden to the people they're referring, at least keep it off this thread and stick with the gyaan thread.
Eh I think that's the clever part lol. You cannot name names or mention them directly. If they get provoked and start a bitter argument then that would be their own fault.

Back