In Which caste you will marry ?

• Same Caste as of yours

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Different Caste

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Will remain unmarried :P :P

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Just want to check opinion of people here, would you be marrying in same caste as of yours or different caste :)

no matter if it is arranged or love :) :)

silly topic for a tech forum but as yesterday I was googling abt this stuff so what the hell...

So I am a hindu and my gf muslim and prolly will be doing our marriage by special marriage act 1954.

Anyone done the same , pls share your experience.

congo sir, shaadi kab hia ?? and don't forgot to invite us :D :D

since your wife is muslim, don't forget to add non-veg in reception dinner :D

Is it a Tech Forum?

OMG cannot believe such threads are being entertained on TE. One guys asks for suggestions for his friend who is facing abuse and this guy is asking girls caste.

These people should to indusladies or sukh-dukh forums and not TechEnclave. I seriously hope TE doesn't become offtopic discussion forum, Just like [E] became OLX.

silly topic for a tech forum but as yesterday I was googling abt this stuff so what the hell...

So I am a hindu and my gf muslim and prolly will be doing our marriage by special marriage act 1954.

Anyone done the same , pls share your experience.

My friend did it and unfortunately decided on a divorce...

That 1954 act is worst and he was stuck for 2 yrs as divorce isn't easy.

I personally don't advocate Marriages in the first place, so a strict no no for intercaste Marriages.

Intercaste Marriages work very well only if both the families know each other and are okay with the marriage.

Back