Mass Effect 3 - Discussion Thread

Damn this thread as become a quick sand of spoilers any how rite now iam taking my own sweet time in completing the game iam doing it in narrative mode btw?

@gannu

in which mode did you complete the game?

All the clusters have been scanned and 100% completion is achieved on all of them, except Nimnah cluster, which seems to be empty on resources. My war assests now stand at a whopping 5.6k. Just have to hand over a few items to the fetch quest people and then I'll proceed to the last few missions.

I had a make a tough decision during:

The mission where you have to destroy the reaper base. After the boss fight, I chose to side with Legion to upload the code to destroy the Quarian fleets. Legion died, AGAIN. Admiral Raan shot herself.
<

After scouting around the net, I found out that there was a way to bring peace among the 2 races, but for that Tali should have survived in Mass Effect 2. My Paragon meter was maxed out and I had completed the prior missions of saving another quarian Admiral and destroying the geth station, yet, I did not get the Paragon option to save them. I'm not sure if this will have any adverse impact, but I really felt bad about it.

Yeah the Prothean you get to recruit has some very interesting lines and is quite the character
<
And he makes one or two missions very enjoyable.

Just completed the game and I got everything (including the ending) exactly the same as Gannu. To be honest, I'm really confused as to what the hell just happened. All that cluster hunting, building up those Paragon points, raising up my level and all that shit, just gave me such a half-baked finale. Honestly, I don't even feel like commenting anymore. I was so pumped after ending Mass Effect 2 and wanted to vent the loss of my poor decision making in this game. Built up everything that was humanly possible to be prepared for the reapers and then I'm handed these choices of what I need to do. We could have had a kick-ass finale. Hell, I could script one right now and send it over to Bioware. Unfortunately, it's done now. I don't need a DLC to alter anything or get any other ending. Removing the game and moving on.
<

Here are my final stats:

masseffect3201203150018.jpg

masseffect3201203150018.jpg

and for those who are curious, I slept with Liara.
<

Don't know how that happened, but now I can proudly claim that I managed to sleep with 2 different women and 1 Asari, over the course of all 3 games.
<

Do I need minimum 4000 military rating for Shepard to live at the end?

Also right now I'm at Tchunka, trying to get the MAWS to attack the REAPER, but I have 4 effing brutes in front of me. Can you gimme a link to a TRAINER I can use temporarily to bypass this part?

Help

Do you have the Particle Assault Rifle? If yes, then equip that with an Armour piercing and thermal clip capacity mod. Also fuse incendiary ammo once you're in the battle. It should be a cakewalk to take down those brutes.

Back