Mass Effect 3 - Discussion Thread

Looks like Casey Hudson is aware of the fans being pissed at the crappy ending of ME 3. If he decides to out a DLC in a way that modifies the ending or presents something better after the respective conclusions, people will be impressed at BioWare and Hudson would deserve some respect. More like a win-win situation for both. But look at the irony here on the Metacritic scores - all the critics reviews gave it a 9+ rating vis-a-vis the individual scores which averages around 3~4. And there are about a 1000+ rating there? Not all the users can give a game such a low rating without a cause. I really hope BioWare takes note of this and decides to do something.

Guys Check This

This just gave me a heart attack!
<
But a great path to take the game forward!

Hey guys

i need to know how i can increase my renegade or paragon points cause that tuchanka mission reallly pissed me off

No matter what i chose mordin died the second option was even worse which is me killing mordin that one almost made me cry,any how there were other two options which i can only choose if i had enough renegade or paragon points so before attempting that mission what should i do in order to increase it?

Guys Check This

This just gave me a heart attack!
<
But a great path to take the game forward!

Wow I love this indoctrination idea and it certainly does explain a lot of things. If that's the ending Bioware's going for then I'm mighty impressed. Its got the depth which you would expect from Bioware.

And also agrees with my earlier obsevation where I said Shepard isn't Shepard anymore in the final 10 mins

Even if that isnt the official explanation, I'm going to hold it as one in my head as its definitely a lot more satisfying
<

Hey guys

i need to know how i can increase my renegade or paragon points cause that tuchanka mission reallly pissed me off

No matter what i chose mordin died the second option was even worse which is me killing mordin that one almost made me cry,any how there were other two options which i can only choose if i had enough renegade or paragon points so before attempting that mission what should i do in order to increase it?
AFAIK, no matter what you choose mordin will die.

And as for increasing Paragon, try to finish side missions in the citadel they might earn you some paragon/renegade points!

AFAIK, no matter what you choose mordin will die.

And as for increasing Paragon, try to finish side missions in the citadel they might earn you some paragon/renegade points!

Not true.

Mordin can still be saved under certain circumstances: 1. Wrex is dead 2. Maelon's data not saved 3. Genophage cure sabotaged

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mordin_Solus

In fact, up until the very end only Kaiden/Ashley's deaths are completely unavoidable.

Did anyone else just burst out laughing when Mordin suddenly starts singing (0:27 onwards)?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcKCnsxFgZM[/media]

I repeated that dialogue multiple times and it just cracked me up.
<

Completed the game yesterday I felt the game could have been batter including the endings the game was dumb when it comes to guiding players to the mission it could have better

Funniest moment of the game for me was this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1y5J0FH5kg[/youtube]

As for the alternate ending request. Bethesda did honor a mass request and gave Fallout a new ending (Broken Steel), lets hope Bioware does the same. There are rumors of a new DLC titled "The Truth", it'll probably be released after a long time cause Bioware wouldn't wanna cripple their own sales.

^I concur! That was by far the most hilarious one I encountered in the game. xD

I really felt sad for Eve though. Even more sad because I realised later that had Shepard took an alternate decision in ME 2 could have saved Eve.
<

Crap, Mordin just blew up. I liked that guy
<

I noticed that there are no hacking or breaking locks like in ME2. Streamlining for the masses?

Yeah looks like BioWare removed hacking completely. It was good to spend a few seconds in front of a terminal. All we need to do now is to stand in front of a door.

The only time I ever felt being like a l33t hax0r was in ME 2 and DX: HR.
<

I could not understand why they made a security check(pointless wait for 3-4 sec and listen to those 2 sluts) in Normandy when moving from War Room to Combat Center , atleast after a mission Shepard should have placed directly in Combat Center than War Room

More crap, a ninja stabbed Thane to death, my favourite ME2 companions are dropping like flies here, curse you Bioware !!!!

I wish I could recruit Kelly Chambers back, she was toh !!

Back