Mass Effect 3 - Discussion Thread

I could not understand why they made a security check(pointless wait for 3-4 sec and listen to those 2 sluts) in Normandy when moving from War Room to Combat Center , atleast after a mission Shepard should have placed directly in Combat Center than War Room

^ rofl yeah those females and the way you are slowed down in that place. Annoying!!

very true, the security check and those two guards.....very irritating

Looks like I'm the only one who found those two security guards hilarious. The little comments you hear as you pass by are the kind of things which keep the immersion levels up.

Christ, that was irritating alright. And our commander takes his sweet time to slowly move across the radiant beam of light! #mindfcuk

The good thing I liked was when Normandy has to be docked at the Citadel, the receptionist offers us a drop at one of the floors. A good move IMO.

This game is becoming interesting.
<

Yes, Traynor's for Fem shep. If you played male Shep she specifically tells you you aren't her type when she comes up to play chess with you
<

I remember her commenting about EDI's voice being sexy (or something to that extent). Then I drop in to see what Diana Allers is up to and I can't help but eavesdrop on her conversation with Traynor. Traynor keeps complimenting Diana on her looks and that just gave away her intentions.
<

I love her accent though. Too bad, we only got around playing chess.
<

You know since i wanna save mordin so badly i stopped the tuchanka mission deleted the save and no iam ony doing the side missions :"D

Damn this game is kick ASS

^^Spoiler tags please. I think you need to replay ME1 and ME2 to achieve that
<
Or you could download a ME2 save. But I think key decissions in ME1 and ME2 in addition to your ME3 decissions will help saving the character in question.

guys heard many people are returning me3?? end is apparently "soul sucking and bad" amazon is offering full refund including shipping?? ending that bad?

guys, just installed the. Haven't started it cause im having an issue. while importing my me2 save's Im showing the name "Nick Shephard" is what my character names was in me2 . When i click on "select career".. its blank. doesnt show any character to import then. Played as a solider class in me2, all characters survived. Please help. Playing on PC

guys heard many people are returning me3?? end is apparently "soul sucking and bad" amazon is offering full refund including shipping?? ending that bad?

Endings in RPG is highly subjective. I'd strongly suggest you to play and check yourself if you're a fan of the series. And why would Amazon refund and collect return if the game ending is bad?
<

guys, just installed the. Haven't started it cause im having an issue. while importing my me2 save's Im showing the name "Nick Shephard" is what my character names was in me2 . When i click on "select career".. its blank. doesnt show any character to import then. Played as a solider class in me2, all characters survived. Please help. Playing on PC

Do you still have ME2 installed? If not, install and check if the saves work. Note that you'll have to uninstall PhysX installed with ME3 and install the one bundled with ME2 for it to work

Sent from The Note using T'talk Pro

Don't know about refund, but 'ending sucks' is general opinion. Check out Bioware forum or Google "ME3 ending reception".

I'm glad that I never got into Mass Effect. Enough disappointments in life already.
<

OT - Like to know ME3 would run in my rig. Intel C2D E7300 2.4Ghz / ATI 4850 / 2 GB RAM.

The Demo was unplayable ,FPS drop. But like to know whether the final build of the game would run.

Endings in RPG is highly subjective. I'd strongly suggest you to play and check yourself if you're a fan of the series. And why would Amazon refund and collect return if the game ending is bad?
<

There have been a few cases where Amazon accepted opened copies of ME3 Amazon giving refunds,

However, it's quite sad that some people are exploiting Amazon's generosity in this fashion.

Not sure how IGN came to the conclusion that there's a new ending coming. All I see is standard PR talk and a hint at a DLC which will explain things with more clarity - but nothing to suggest a new ending.

Quote from the article

"Building on their research, Exec Producer Casey Hudson and the team are hard at work on a number of game content initiatives that will help answer the questions, providing more clarity for those seeking further closure to their journey," Muzyka continued. "You'll hear more on this in April. We're working hard to maintain the right balance between the artistic integrity of the original story while addressing the fan feedback we've received. This is in addition to our existing plan to continue providing new Mass Effect content and new full games, so rest assured that your journey in the Mass Effect universe can, and will, continue."

Exactly. Providing more clarity != a new ending. A DLC explaining the current endings is more plausible. Atleast that's the way I read it.

Back