Massive Rig for Sale ( Great for Gaming/Video editing/any other heavy usage )

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaztin

Royal
Disciple
Whole rig sold to " ajayr ".

Hello,

I am selling my CPU that I bought in August from US. I bought it for Gaming and Video editing purpose. Its HP Elite 180t model pc. Its config is as follow:

• Intel® Coreâ„¢ i7-980 six-core Extreme Edition
  • 24GB DDR3 ( 1333 )
  • 1TB RAID 0 (2 x 500GB SATA HDDs)
  • 1.8GB NVIDIA Geforce GTX 260
  • Blu-ray writer & Lightscribe SuperMulti DVD burner
  • Blu-ray ROM (player)
  • Wireless-N LAN card
  • 15-in-1 memory card reader
  • Windows 7 Ultimate

Its an Asus/Pegatron MoBo!!

If I am missing any information kindly let me know so that I can add that as well.

Also included is Wireless Keyboard and Mouse by HP. ( refer pics )

Everything is in great condition. Selling it only because I don't use it anymore and I would now be moving to US for studies and need a Macbook according to the course requirements.

Asking price: 75,000/- ( + shipping )

Also ready to exchange it with a Macbook Pro thats in good condition.

Okay I am disintegrating the system now:

Processor - 43k
Chasis + PSU + MoBo - 3.5k
BR Writer - 6.5k
BR Rom - 4k
RAM x 24GB - 11k
nVidia GTX 260X - 4.5k
HDD - 4k ( WD Blue )

Please note, now that I am disintegrating and selling warranty won't be applicable anymore as its only applicable if the system as a whole is purchased and not on its separate OEM parts.

Whole rig sold to " ajayr ".

Thanks for looking.
Chaz

CA50 said:
interested in hdd if you want to sell it seperately
Sorry CA50, I would like to sell the rig as a whole :) but if I find someone who wants everything except HDD I will let you know.

Hay chaz , how are you!

great price ont he Rig ! :D

And i can say it will get sold soon so, dont sell all things separately. Too much of a hassle

strategy said:
Hay chaz , how are you!

great price ont he Rig ! :D

And i can say it will get sold soon so, dont sell all things separately. Too much of a hassle
Hey brother I am good :cool2:, how are you doing:D?

Ya I know that if I sell it separately I will have to ship about 13-15 different parts after packing them carefully in different packages :ashamed: which surely is a big time hassle thats why even I will prefer someone who will pickup the whole package. :eek:hyeah:

raju.03kumar said:
you gotta be kidding me.. whole rig 86k??? when the proccy alone goes for 60k???
I am not kidding raju.03kumar ;).

let me ask one of my good friend if he is plan to buy whole rig so let us know at few week :) and awesome killer deal for good config

so is this config without LCD monitor right :-? so if u are plan to sell any extra one :|

A friend of mine might be interested. I'll speak with him and forward him a link to this thread.

By the way, how old is this ?

@Arun.p Yes LCD monitor is not included in the deal.

@ravihpa It was bought in the month of July '10.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ready to sell it in two parts if not the whole ie. Proc and Rest of the stuff.

Hey Chaz Awesome Rig!!!!!Just how i would want it :) :) :) I wish I could Buy this (might PM you), Free Bump for you my Awesome Rig Man!!!!!

Hey Chaz

If you decide to sell things separately then i'm first in line for the bluray drive and the card reader.

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back