PC Peripherals mice suggestions

vink

Disciple
hi need some suggestions on good quality mice..
currently all i know logitech mx master series but they cost bank, even renewed one..
no need for gaming but heavy daily use.
any other affordable solutions possible?
wireless prefered.
budget 3k max. as of now.

hi need some suggestions on good quality mice..
currently all i know logitech mx master series but they cost bank, even renewed one..
no need for gaming but heavy daily use.
any other affordable solutions possible?
wireless prefered.
budget 3k max. as of now.
i had logitech g300s which developed double click issues, now i have the g502 hero for over a year and seems to be working fine.

Logitech mouse upto Rs.1000/- which I have had used in past 5 years are works as it should till 1 year only, after that... Your Luck ....

Last edited:
use same brands in this range.. tecknet, iball, logitech too but after times they start to eat batteries fast or connection issues develop..
so need something that can work 4-5 yrs..

Personally, I wouldn't buy any more Logitech hardware. Their cost reduction and inferior parts are not worth the money.

Is this based on anecdotal evidence?
Personal experience also. I admittedly have a very small sample size of 1 new and 1 rma new mouse, but when a problem is that widespread across models and years it's not a quality control slip up, it's a deliberate design choice. Talking about the click issues ofc.

Personal experience also. I admittedly have a very small sample size of 1 new and 1 rma new mouse, but when a problem is that widespread across models and years it's not a quality control slip up, it's a deliberate design choice. Talking about the click issues ofc.
Yes, I don't understand the hype around Logitech either, it is mediocre. Around 2017 I bought wireless combo 345 (for around Rs 3500) - intentionally didn't buy the cheapest one that was around 2000. Still, mouse started missing clicks within 3 months almost 5% of the clicks didn't work which is irritating. Got warranty replacement, but that developed the same issues. Even in the keyboard, some keys were harder sometimes, but this was difficult to argue for warranty replacement.

Back