Micromax Launches Superfone Elite A84 For Rs 9,999

RoBoGhOsT

Perambulating
Skilled
Micromax has launched a new Android smartphone called Superfone A84 dubbed Superfone Elite.

micromaxa84.jpg

The phone packs impressive features including 4 inch IPS display with WVGA resolution , 1GHz processor , 5MP rear camera with LED flash , VGA front camera .
There is no word on internal memory , but it is expandable up to 32GB through microSD card . It has 3G , Bluetooth , Wi-Fi , USB 2.0 connectivity .
It has 1630mAh battery which is claimed to provide 160hrs standby and 5hrs talktime . However, it still runs outdated Android 2.3 Gingerbread .

The phone will retail for a street price of Rs 9,999 .

Source

IPS display? Interesting. The main reason why I hatedthe Mi-410 was its display. It looked more washed out than a painting kept in the rain.

This does look good, but whichever forum you go or user review one reads we find the issues more related to After Sales Service of Micromax, Spice n most of the other Indian brands. A. S. S. does make a difference in your entire product using experience IMO.

with more than 15 days of my Micromax Funbook in the Service centre of the very first month of purchase,....I am NEVER EVER GOING TO BUY a Micromax again!

^^ all upto ur experience ,generally Big MNC have better product quality/Q.C & a better ASS, that's why ppl trust them & they also charge premium for the better overheads.I have a SGS2 myself & find Samsung service among the better lots...well that can be uniquely me too.I think ur luck plays the ultimate luck how good a product u get. Anyway, general rule of thumb, stay away from cheap/budget products as far as u can just for your own peace of mind !

Is it not better to buy a samsung galaxy y other than micomax Superfone Elite A84 with 5MP rear camera and Android 2.3 Gingerbread and more features...?
i guess samsung has better quality and service for android phone...

Is it not better to buy a samsung galaxy y other than micomax Superfone Elite A84 with 5MP rear camera and Android 2.3 Gingerbread and more features...?
i guess samsung has better quality and service for android phone...

Well u might just wanna look at Micromax A100! ICS Ready handsets!

Back