FS: Software Microsoft office 365 Family pack 15month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rs 4500 is fixed. I am not selling for any less. have decided to keep it for any less.
So only pm if you want it for 4500. thanks.

Someone needs to create a team to get this.
6 peeps here. If there are 5 more, I’m onboard.
I would be hesitant to share with random people. One random guy uploads content to one drive that’s flagged then I assume entire account goes for a toss.

I would be hesitant to share with random people. One random guy uploads content to one drive that’s flagged then I assume entire account goes for a toss.
its his own account that goes , There is no sharing of email IDs or storage

Mods, @puns please close this thread . I am making an account.

Some slots will be available. Please contact me. I will post on office sharing thread too.

There is one admin account.
I had asked a MS employee regarding the same. He told me that MS does not scan user content because of privacy. If any copyrighted content is being shared illegal and they get a report then they will ask you to delete it. He have not heard cases of being banned or account deleted. It might be possible though if there are reported violations from your account.

I had asked a MS employee regarding the same. He told me that MS does not scan user content because of privacy. If any copyrighted content is being shared illegal and they get a report then they will ask you to delete it. He have not heard cases of being banned or account deleted. It might be possible though if there are reported violations from your account.
Its everyone who is participating in this who share the risk. Not to be rude but thats such a ridiculous statement. I wonder who this MS employee is because a quick look at onedrive privacy policy clearly mentions scanning file for content that violate ToS. But I know how this thread is going to end - with a stupid argument where you keep saying what is right and vice versa. There is no warning system with onedrive or any other 1st tier cloud provider. Just pick well known members from the group. Or share it with your family or friends in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back