WTB Mid Tower Case/Cabinet.

Hachune

Disciple
Hello,
It turns out my case has pretty bad airflow despite installing lots of fans. If you have a good condition case with decent airflow with the possibility of shipment, please let me know.
Or please give me a suggestion to buy. Thanks

PS : Where do you guys buy reasonably priced thermal pads?

It also depends on your pc hardware & your usage. Post specs of your pc config incl cabinet for others to enable them to give suggestions.

Remember a few facts to make things easier:
1 - Hot air rises up.
2 - Colder air is at the bottom.
3 - A pull configuration retains far less dust.
4 - The more the fresh air fed / hot air taken out, the better the thermals.

I used to just leave the side panel of my system open if using for more than an hour. It is not aesthetically pleasing, but thermally very pleasing.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. It seems like buying used case online especially high quality ones are unrealistic as shipping gets too expensive. I just bought a corsair 275r from Amazon. Hope it serves me well.

You always have Indian railways, who charge around Re1 for 1kg, provided you pack it very very securely.
I moved half of my household stuff for Rs.350 ;)

You always have Indian railways, who charge around Re1 for 1kg, provided you pack it very very securely.
I moved half of my household stuff for Rs.350 ;)
Can any amt of packaging help a tempered glass side panel cabinet from the typical handling of railway staff during unloading at the station? I seriously doubt. There is a reason why some stuff is never sent via railways despite massive savings in transportation cost.

Can any amt of packaging help a tempered glass side panel cabinet from the typical handling of railway staff during unloading at the station? I seriously doubt. There is a reason why some stuff is never sent via railways despite massive savings in transportation cost.
True, in that case I would pay a passenger to take it along via train or bus. ;) 100 bucks and some are more than happy

True, in that case I would pay a passenger to take it along via train or bus. ;) 100 bucks and some are more than happy
That's some innovative thinking though for typical long distance routes (aka between mumbai, bangalore, chennai, kolkata, delhi) for pc products it will be quite difficult to arrange. :)

Back