CPU/Mobo Mini ITX

chhangte

Adept
Hi guys I am looking for a vfm mini ITX mobo with a max budget of 6k, could you advise me on the price and availability ? I am open to both intel and AMD

@cchangte Next time please follow this format before posting (in this sub-section) -- http://www.techenclave.com/pc-buying-advice/template-what-should-i-buy-73107/p2/#post839513.

If you want the processor + motherboard (Fusion) then this is the only feasible option --> Gigabyte E350N Motherboard: Flipkart.com

If you want a separate motherboard (and no processor), here are your options -- Motherboards - Buy Motherboards Online at Best Prices in India - Computer Components : Computers | Flipkart.com

Sourcing you will have to do your homework.

Hope this helps, Cheers!

@cchangte Next time please follow this format before posting (in this sub-section) -- http://www.techenclave.com/pc-buying-advice/template-what-should-i-buy-73107/p2/#post839513.

If you want the processor + motherboard (Fusion) then this is the only feasible option --> Gigabyte E350N Motherboard: Flipkart.com

If you want a separate motherboard (and no processor), here are your options -- Motherboards - Buy Motherboards Online at Best Prices in India - Computer Components : Computers | Flipkart.com

Sourcing you will have to do your homework.

Hope this helps, Cheers!

Many thanks and sorry about the format thingy this is the best I could find Theitdepot - Gigabyte GA-H61N-USB3 16GB DDR3 Intel Motherboard

Chennai - Ill go search in Ritchie St tomorrow, just wanted to know whats available in the market as my old MB conked off and thought I'd build a new mini ITX system ill carry cards, rams,psu etc from the old one

be aware... you are limiting ur choices.

better go for normal ones. I use a miniITX now and wanted one for my HTPC.. but thr things i want, price for those, availability and all considered. I went with normal mATX.

be aware... you are limiting ur choices.

better go for normal ones. I use a miniITX now and wanted one for my HTPC.. but thr things i want, price for those, availability and all considered. I went with normal mATX.
I am looking at m-ATX too I have to admit the BitFinix Prodigy is tempting me to go miniITX

FYI, the Prodigy is a MASSIVE case for miniITX.
There are actually cases with support for mATX boards with a lower volume than the prodigy.

The SUGO series (available in India, I believe), would be a good choice, if going mATX.

FYI, the Prodigy is a MASSIVE case for miniITX.
There are actually cases with support for mATX boards with a lower volume than the prodigy.

The SUGO series (available in India, I believe), would be a good choice, if going mATX.

Many thanks for the input i finally bought this Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Motherboard: Flipkart.com although i got it at 120 odd buck more expensive locally (couldn't wait). Really good vfm, hdmi , usb3 (headers too) for this price !

Are you building a fresh system, why did you not go for a Ivy-Bridge system? :facepalm:

Its an oolddd system thats serving me for an htpc and small games now the MB died its a 955 c3 almost disposed of the cpu too but it still serves its purpose perfectly fine

Back