Mobile GPS help

I tried this on my Touch Pro but it didn't work. :(

It requires some certificate for my Java Emulator. I have even tried their windows mobile release but that even didn't work. Any more suggestions guyz?

Whenever i use GPS applications, the first time i use them it takes 5 around 5 minutes to connect, but after that when i turn on the application doesn't matter if it is mapmyrun or sportypal, it takes a couple of seconds to connect.

May I know if someone knows how to lock the satellite. I suppose that will solve my problem. Is there anyone with the a screenshot of how map my india actually works?

Thanks guyz, but I am not so lucky, I am still learning how to play this GPS thing. :(

I heard Satuide is really good and tried installing on my 5800. Sis is getting installed and as per the instructions I have copied the destinator folder too.

Let me knw if I am missing any steps.

raovallab said:
Hi try sat guide its really great to worh with ; easy navigation

There is cool mapDroyd application for Android, that uses Openstreetmap offline maps.

Just downloading the maps for the country that you want, and you are ready to go.

wel i use garmin to ge a quick fix onto satellite(within a min or max 100 secs) and then simultaneously open nokia maps since nokia maps is better than garmin in india and then close garmin. i use the same trick with google maps.just open google maps if u have a free data plan and then after it locks ur position open ur nokia or garmin or wat ever gps app u re using.this trick has been working well for me for a long time

Back