Mobile Phones in TE

Motorola Defy(just arrived!) and Nokia 6303c(2 years old)

My previous device history from first to last :: Motorola T190(2 years), Nokia 2300(1 year), Nokia 3220(6 months), Sony Ericsson W200i(4 years), Sony Ericsson K790i(2 months in my hands and it spent 5 months in the Sony service center), Samsung E1125(3 months), Sony Ericsson C510(1 year), Nokia 6303c(1 year & 6 months - currently using), Spice QT 44(15 days), Samsung GT-1175T(9 months currently using on roaming), Samsung i200(2 months), ZTE Blade(2 months), Motorola Defy(2 days currently using)

avinashwarrier said:
5 Months?? what were they doin with that for sooooooo long?

OT

Are you The Stig? ;)

Sony's pathetic after sales service and terrible build quality as well as recurring problems caused it to remain in the service center for 5 months.

No! I am the Stig's Indian cousin.

my mobile phones

SE W350 : currently my audio player since it has keypad problems

nokia 3210 : for voice calls

other connectivity etc : nokia C5-00

sunny27 said:
Sony's pathetic after sales service and terrible build quality as well as recurring problems caused it to remain in the service center for 5 months.

No! I am the Stig's Indian cousin.

Strange, Man i have had 4 sony erics till now and none of them have ever seen the insides of a service center till now :O and i still use my W200i which i bought more than 4 years before :)

If you are the Stig's Indian Cousin, you would only wear the helmet:D I have been caught by police for wearing Proper Riding Gear once :mad:

dhruvrock2000 said:
Currently Using :

Nokia N950 , Nokia N8 , Nokia E6 , Nokia X7 , Nokia E72 , LG Optimus 7 and some more which i can't mention :)
but i can tell u that some phones by seeing your sig,,

Edrill said:
Dell Streak
Dude, your trousers are damn big...
"Sony Ericsson K790i(2 months in my hands and it spent 5 months in the Sony service center)"
5 Months?? what were they doin with that for sooooooo long?
I think they have researching with his phone:rofl:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dhruvrock2000 said:
No you can't :)

dude are you a mobile shop owner?:huh:

dhruvrock2000 said:
@gREEN : Why would you say that ? o_O

cause i came up used around hundreds of phones, but currently using a maximum of 2 to 3...

but in your case, 8 or more phones,,,:huh:

Back